Chapter seven

They kissed for a long time. Then they looked at each other. 'Please tell me it's not dream.' Hermione thought. Bella gave her soft smile as she brushed hair off Hermione's face. Feeling of Bella's skin was something amazing for her. "Did you like it?" Bella asked. She already saw on Hermione's face she did, but she wanted her to say that.

"Yes, I really liked it.." Hermione said while blushing "And I wouldn't mind if that happens again.". They both smiled and kissed each other again. "Bella?" Hermione said with soft voice "Shall we keep this as a secret?" "I think it would be better if it's a secret. It would be weird if they find out you're dating your professor don't you think?" Hermione nodded.

She got back in her dorm. She finally felt like she will sleep well. And she did.

She woke up early that morning. She remembered what happened with Bella and that made her smile. She took her favorite book, sat on her bed and started reading. She felt really comfortable. It was quiet, everyone was still sleeping, and she enjoyed that she have time for herself.

She liked that. After some time Harry woke up and came to Hermione. "I think we should talk." he said. Hermione noticed he was serious and kinda mad, but she agreed "What's wrong?" she asked. "I saw you last night. Where have you been?" he asked.

Hermione's heart stopped beating. She never saw Harry that serious. "I-I needed to get some fresh air that's it." she lied, but Harry's answer surprised her "I'm sure there's a lot of fresh air in Bella's office!" "H-How did you know I was-" Hermione was speechless. "In her office?" Harry continued "Please Hermione do you think you're the only one who goes out late at night?"

That day Hermione couldn't focus on anything. She lied to Harry that she needed her help with homework, but he still was unsure.

On their potion class Hermione had to work with Draco and she honestly didn't like it. "Well Granger looks like we're working together for the rest of year." Hermione rolled her eyes "I truly hate it!". "Don't pretend you don't like it Granger." Draco smirked as Hermione rolled eyes again.

She didn't want to say it, but it was quiet good to work in pair with him. "See you on next class!" Draco said and winked to Hermione. 'Ugh what's happening in his head?!' Hermione thought. He was acting really weird, but she didn't want to waste time with him.

Later that day she went to see Bella. She knocked on door,but nobody was there. It was weird cause Bella is usually always in. Hermione knocked again in hope she'll get reply. But still nothing. She went back in her dorm,sad. 'Where did she go?..'

She sat on her bed and hugged pillow 'What if she left the school?'. Then she heard someone knocking on door and she opened it. It was Harry "Hey Mione! Wanna go to Hagrid with me and Ron?" he asked. "Sure why not." she replied "Let me just take my bag.". He nodded and let her take her bag, then they left.

When they finally came, they knocked on door and Hagrid opened. "Oh, my favorite trio!" Hagrid said "Come in!"
After they got in, Hagrid made a tea. Hermione looked out of window. She missed Bellatrix. She couldn't get her out of her head. Boys talked with Hagrid, but she didn't listen.

After some time she saw someone outside. It was Bellatrix! "I gotta go- finish my homework!" she said as she run outside. She saw her going in forest so she got in too. She couldn't wait to see her, to ask her what happened. She ran after her and hugged her from the back. "Bella! I missed you so much! I thought yo-" she said, but then she saw they were not alone.