Chapter three

She saw door opened. "You're finally here!" Bella said "Come in." .

When Hermione came in her office she stayed shocked. It was all black ,the only light there was few candles on her table. She looked around and saw some books and black roses,which surprised her. It all looked gothic.

Bella sat on her chair and looked at Hermione "For your detention you'll be in library today, hope you know how to sort a books! I prepared it all for you mudblood!". "Don't call me mudblood Bella." Hermione said calmly. Bella growled and stand up"It's professor Lestrange for you!".

Hermione tried to hide her fear.
They got out of Bella's office and went to library. Bellatrix took Hermione to one part of library and told her "Sort these books and better for you to be done before first class! Understood?". Hermione nodded and looked around at books. Bella found one book,sat on chair and started reading while Hermione worked.

She thought she already readed all books in library but she found a lot of books which looked new. She was interested but she knew she'll get another punishment if she start reading on detention.

Bella looked at her, she noticed her interest but didn't want to interrupt her when she saw she's doing her job very well. She was surprised that she has a lot of energy that early.

After some time Hermione felt tired. She already sorted a lot of books and she barely could feel her arms. 'C'mon Mione don't give up now you're almost done' she thought. "Okay mudblood that's it." Bella said.

Hermione turned to see her and softly nodded."Your hands are shaking. Are you tired hm?" Bella asked but Hermione was surprised. Her voice was pretty calm and soft. "Go and take some rest. You'll need energy for classes." she smiled and took Hermione out of library.

Hermione went to her room. She didn't feel that tired anymore. She saw Ron and Harry and told them everything that happened. "Wait, she actually told you to get some rest?" Ron asked. He didn't think Bella can be nice. It surprised him on good way 'Maybe she's not that bad..' he thought. "Yes she did. She was pretty calm and nice actually. Honestly I didn't expect that but I'm glad everything was good." "Yeah me too.. Do you think..she's still loyal to Voldemort?" Harry asked. "I don't know.. I can't be sure in that untill I don't meet her better!"

Boys looked at Hermione. The way they looked made her confused."Why are you looking at me like that? Did I say something wrong?" Harry looked at her. He took a deep breath and asked "Hermione did you just say you'll meet her Better?"

Hermione looked down. She couldn't look at them. She knew the boys were worried from the moment Bellatrix became professor in Hogwarts. "Yes..Harry..yes I'll meet her better.."she stand up "Now excuse me I'll go and take some rest. See you on classes" she told them as she left them and went to her room. Her mind was running in a circle like a toy train. She could find peace with Bellatrix. That left her confused.