Chapter 7: Valentines Day

The next day it was Valentines Day and oh how you never liked that day. You spent four years in your life with no friends and you were alone since you were nine and now your thirteen. You looked at your calendar to make sure it was THAT day which it was "February fourteen, Valentines Day, darn" you mumbled while sitting up on your bed. You quickly got off and went walked out of your room and exited the palace. You walked to the edge of Skyworld and looked at the scenary "what a beautiful sunrise..." you said to yourself. Meanwhile everybody woke up and Palutena told everyone to start setting up the decorations for the celebration party for Valentines Day, everyone was helping and many guests were arriving like Viridi, Phosphora, Arlon and more. Dark Pit was already staying in Skyworld for awhile so he was forced to help even though he didn't want to. "Everyone seems to be here exept (y/n) where is she?" Palutena asked "I think I saw here outside near the edge of Skyworld looking at the scenary" one of the centurions answered. "Pit can you get her so she can help with the decoration so we can finish faster, Pittoo you can go with Pit to get her as well" Palutena requested "Alright Lady Palutena c'mon Pittoo" Pit accepted happily "would you two PLEASE stop calling me 'Pittoo'!" Dark Pit exclaimed as he walked off along with Pit to get you. You were still sitting there and made magical (f/c) hearts float around, but then you realised what you were doing and made the hearts turn into shimmers floating around instead. "Hey (y/n) Lady Palutena said to het you so you can help with the decoration!" Pit yells "So we can finish faster" Dark Pit added "alright I will help" you replied with a sharp but gloomy voice "hey is everything okay" Pit concernly asked "You seem rather gloomy today" Dark Pit said observantly "everything is alright don't worry" You said with a fake smile and with fake happiness then walked in the palace, but what gave your lie away was that your wings were drooping a bit since when your in a bad mood you do that. "She is lying" Dark Pit claimed and Pit nods "I will ask her to be my Valentine first Pit-Stain" Dark Pit randomly whispered to Pit "No I will ask her to be my Valentine first, Pittoo" Pit whispered back and they were arguing you sigh and look down at the floor. This caught their attention and they were wondering why you were so well gloomy today. You walked in and started setting up the decoration and making alot of food.

Two Hours Later...

All the decoration and food were finished it was already 11:30am so that was enough time for the others to arrive. You just walked to your room and sat down on your bed extremly bored. "Might as well get ready" you walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After your shower you took out a beautiful (f/c) necklace and placed it on. You looked into the closet and found a good looking dress that was also (f/c) which Palutena gave it to you. You put it on and walked off out of your room. You even saw Viridi, Phosphora, and Arlon wearing fancy clothes even Palutena was wearing something formal. Pit and Dark Pit were not wearing anything fancy so you guessed only 'special' people wear fancy clothes so you were about to go back to your room to change but Phosphora noticed you and zapped her way over. "Ooh nice dress (y/n)" Phosphora said, but before you can say anything she added "are you coming to the dance for Valentines Day, wait who is your date hmmm" after she asked this you were blushing "w-what dance are you talking about" you said attempting to push down your blushing "oh, I forgot to mention there was a dance" Palutena said awkwardly "if formal clothing is for 'special' people I better change back to my tunic" you say,but before you turn around Palutena added "you can wear anything formal or casual your choice its not only for 'special' people" you just nod at this. Thirty minutes later it was the dance and you were still quite annoyed since it was THAT day. You saw both Pit and Dark Pit walk tp you "hey guys" you say dryly "Umm (y/n) why are you sad" Pit asks very concerned "its just since I've been alone for quite a few years I just feel uncomfortable when its Valentines Day" you finally answered "well you have new friends now you have us now" Dark Pit says in a quite comforting town "(y/n) will you be my Valentine" both Pit and Dark Pit ask at the exact same time and then they argue "I have a idea maybe I can be both of your Valentines" you say sweetly "alright" Pit says half un-agreeably "fine..." Dark Pit answers "thanks" is all you say and give them a kiss on both of their cheeks this got the two to blush alot. You were finally very happy with Valentines Day and you spend the day with your crushes. At the end of the day they both give you a kiss on the cheek which got you all to blush you hug both of them and say goodnight.

Oh gosh sorry for not updating sooner I had to plan out this chapter and it took so long anyway I find this chapter adorable comment if ya think its cute too.