Chapter 6: Meeting Viridi...and Phosphora

When you entered the kitchen you saw two new people so you went up to them and smiled "oh, who is this Palutena" a girl with her hair tied as a pony tail asked "this is (y/n) she is staying here in Skyworld" Palutena answered "well, nice to meet you (y/n) I am Viridi goddess of nature and this here is Phosphora" Viridi said genturing to Phosphora "nice to meet you Viridi and Phosphora" you said. For you you had a good feeling with Viridi like you would be friends easily, but Phosphora not so much. You helped with the cooking and after you finished you walked off to look for Pit and Dark Pit. You finally found them near the training grounds talking to some one new, you watched behind the wall looking and listening at the same time. "Oh, it's nice to meet you again Pit, hmm who is this maybe the Dark Pit I heard Palutena and Viridi talking about. You are as cute as Pit but a bad boy type and Pit is the sweet type, you are both so cute" Phosphora complimented and after hearing that you were infuriated with (f/c) fires appearing on your hands literally. You stayed awhile hearing more but you did see Phosphora spark out a little lightning heart then zapped away back to Viridi. Both Pit and Dark Pit were kinda confused with just a tiny little tint of pink on their cheeks but they shook it off and continued training. After Phosphora zapped away you flew to the ground and went to your secret hiding spot you had found many years ago. You started using (f/c) fires and lightings hitting a magic indestructable wall pretending it was Phosphora. Meanwhile in Skyworld Pit and Dark Pit were still training "so thats Phosphora she flirts with you to distract you so she can attack you more easily" Pit explained "well thats a stupid tactic rather distract opponents a different way that that" Dark Pit responded "well I don't like Phosphora the way I like (y/n) so it doesn't effect me that much" Pit mummbled but Dark Pit heard and also mummbled "same here" when the two went to the kitchen to find you they didn't see you anywhere "hey wheres (y/n)" they both asked "she left around thirty minutes ago and hasn't returned yet, maybe shes gone" Viridi guessed "then let's look for her" Pit said. After Pit said that everybody left to look for you.

At that time you thought of a little scare for them maybe use your magic to turn into a dragon and make them scream or yell or shreik or well those kind of things. You flew up and turned into a dragon then found them yelling your name "(y/n) where are you?" you heard from the air so you roared a load one that got their attention "RUN" all of them yelled well the two boys while the three girls were screaming like little girls. They left their weapons in the kitchen and Phosphora was far beyond scared to attack so you just continued chasing them. You even used your magic to stop Phosphora from zapping away or zapping you temporarally so you continued scaring them. Once you cornered them you gave a load roar. You used your magic to prevent centurions to come since you put them all into a really deep sleep. You charged up your fire and blasted a wall near them just so they are really scared. The goddesses where too scared to use their powers and Phosphora was powerless and the two boys left their weapons so they were all screaming and yelling. Until you fell back laughing so hard which confused them. You turned back to an angel and yelled "surprise" between your laughs and they were shocked. You did a little test since if Phosphora did like Pit or Dark Pit she would have yelled something like 'oh Pit help me or Dark Pit save us or something like that' and you later found out it was just a little tactic. "You should see your faces" you said between more laughs "(Y-Y/N)" they all yelled and you just laughed "HOLY LIGHTNING BOLTS WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" Phosphora yelled and you just explained how you used your magic and you un-enchanted the centurions and Phosphora, you where very happy you have two new additions to your friends list. You then realised why you werw infuriated when Phosphora did her flirting, it was because you officially have a crush on Pit and Dark Pit.

Yess new chapter I actually typed a new chapter without publishing it but then I accidentally deleted it so I was soo mad anyway some one asked for a new chapter so here it is.