Chapter 4: The Next Morning...

The next morning you woke up really early, when you look at the clock it clearly shown 6:00am "wow, I think I woke up too early, better go make breakfast" you mumbled to yourself. You walk the halls and enter the kitchen cooking eggs, with bread, and bacon oh yes bacon...anyway you also put a cup of milk, but you made 4 of those for everybody that is your friends and wrote a note 'dear Palutena or whoever read this give it to Palutena read this, I have cooked breakfast for all of you I will most likely be training or in my room so you can go find me if you want' and you placed that on the table before walking off to your room grabing your silver bow then shut the door heading to train. You started firing which all hit bulls-eye and split your swords to twin blades practicing close ranged attacks "when will they ever wake up and if they are awake where are they?" you said while attacking, you sighed but after training you got really tired so you went to a nearby pond and sat on the edge of the water using your magic to make the water many different shapes "ugh this is taking too long so you took off and flew around attacking underworld minions like monoeyes and klomatoes but while doing that you got a slash on your arm which since you already defeated all of them you flew back while holding your arm where it hurt wincing with pain making you walk with one eye open sometimes, when you got to your room you check the slash and it was bleeding so you had to put medecine then wrap it in a bandage making a knot so it didn't loosen. Suddenly you hear a knock on your door so you cover yourself with your blanket so they won't see the bandage on your slash you open the door seeing Pit and Dark Pit "oh, hey you guys" you say smiling "hi, (y/n)" Pit chirped "hey" Dark Pit said emotionlessly but was smiling "why the blanket-wait are you sick do you want me-" Pit looks to his left "-us to get you soup or something" Dark Pit finished "n-no I am not sick I just feel...cold?" you mentally face-palmed and yelled at yourself in your mind because you made it sound like a question "then if you feel cold you could get sick so let us put this blanket on you, so lay on your bed" Pit said kindly but then Dark Pit suddenly grabbed the blanket but accidentaly grabbed your slashed arm which made you flinch and wince in pain, that got Dark Pit curious "hey, you alright all I did was accidentaly grab your arm" Dark Pit stated but then swiftly took the blanket off, you tried to hold onto it but he was far too stong and took it off putting it on your bed then looked at your arm "what happened" they both said at the exact same time "who did this to you" Pit said slightly angered "or what did this to you" Dark Pit added slightly angry as well "umm, you saw the note on the table right" you asked, they both nodded "well while training I wanted to fight a few underworld stuff so I flew off fighting alot of them and beat all of them, but I got slashed" you said quietly while looking at the ground "oh" they both say and since this happened twice they both look at each other weirdly "sorry I guess for flying off like that, but do you like the food" you apologiesed and asked "yup, it was amazing" Pit said happily "I have to say it was really good" Dark Pit said and that got Pit to look at Dark Pit and yell "Pittoo said something kind!!!!!!!" Pit yelled out to the temple then Pittoo sorry Dark Pit just stated looking away "well I was being honest it was really good" and Palutena heard the miracle of Dark Pit being nice and said "are you serious Pit" and he nodded and Dark Pit had to repeat his statement "well at least all of you are being really nice and if you don't mind me I will now be eating the last ice cream" you said calmly then ran for your life with the ice cream "HEY GIVE ME SOME ICE CREAM TOO" Pit yelled running after you "heh, you can't catch me" you taunted running off faster but Dark Pit took a short cut hall and took the ice cream out of your hands running off "PITTOO I THOUGHT YOU DON'T LIKE SWEETS" Pit now chases his dark self "well this is the last vanilla ice cream so I will be last to eat it" Dark Pit said running off and you start chasing him as well until Palutena comes and takes it off of Dark Pit's hands simply saying "Let's share okay" "fine" all three of you say looking down and all of you ate your ice creams. "You guys and goddess are the kindest friends I have ever met" you say hugging them all with Pit and Dark Pit on either side of you with them blushing like wild fire and Palutena is a girl so she isn't blushing duh but Pit and Dark Pit yeah they are blushing like crazy and since your giggling yeah they are blushing like a over powered flamethrower.

Pit's mind:

oh (y/n) why do you have to be so adorably kawaii (cute) no no no I can't like her but she is just too cute the more I deny the more I like her can't help it I have a crush on (y/n)

Dark Pit's mind:

you are really sweet (y/n) and really cute and your giggle just makes me smile the more I try to stop I just fall for you more I guess I have a crush on you (y/n)

(Y/n)'s mind:

O my, they are both too kawaii (cute) and kind too even though Pittoo I mean Dark Pit is kinda not as up beat as Pit I like them just the way they are and that I have a crush on both of them

Okay done chapter 4 sorry if I don't update everyday sorry I am really busy with school and homework forgive me please or I don't have an idea for the chapter but that doesn't really happen well hope you found this chapter good and- suddenly Pit and Dark Pit walk in and say "-funny" wait what wha when did you how did you get here they just shrug and please don't interupped "okay" they both say