Chapter 1: New Friends???

(y/n) p.o.v

I was flying around in the sky with my (h/l) (h/c) hair flowing, my white wings with a light blue metalic tint layed still letting me glide. Something then caught my attention because I see a white winged angel fighting underworld minions and a black winged angel that looks exactly like the first one fighting along side him. 'Should I help...yeah I should with my magic, hope they don't see me' I thought. I then blast blue lasers out of my hands with my magic of course destroying all those minions. I then fly off hoping they won't see me.

No p.o.v

Pit then saw a blue laser helping him and Dark Pit "woah what was that" Pit yelled "its a laser that helped us beat those underworld weaklings duh" Dark Pit answers but something got his attention it was a white feather falling down near where the lasers came from but he flew to it and inspected it for a bit. " Hey Pittoo watcha looking at" Pit questioned flying to his clone "don't call me that, and I am inspecting this feather where the laser came from" Dark Pit snapped but to make sure it wasn't Pit's feathers he put the strange feather next to Pit's wings but the feather he was holding had a light blue metalic tint so it clearly wasn't Pit's "umm Pittoo what are you doing with that feather and my wings?" Pit yet again asked "seeing if this feather belonged to yo-" Dark Pit was quickly interuppted by another laser blast near another cloud so he flew towards it with Pit quickly following behind. When they reached their destination they saw a angel girl using a silver bow attacking underworld minions and using some laser blasts to defend herself. Both Pit and Dark Pit found her rather cute, (y/n) quickly defeated the underworld minions quickly turning around seeing the two angels watching her which quickly made her ask "umm hi there and what are you doing!?" "Oh we just wanted to ask if you shot those blue lasers" Pit replyed "yes I did blast those lasers" Dark Pit quickly added "why are you alone, like shouldn't you be in Skyworld or something" "I really am better off on my own especially what happened with my past but first of all who are you" (y/n) quickly answered and asked "Oh I am Pit servent of the goddess of light Palutena and he is-" Pit answered but was interuppted "and I am Dark Pit servent to no other than my self and do not call me 'Pittoo' like somebody does" Dark Pit answered but as he said the last part he glared at Pit "okaaayyy, well I am (y/n) servent to no body and I have special powers so don't mess with me" you replyed " hey why won't all of us be friends and head to Skyworld" Pit randomly says which you nod your head and all of you head to Skyworld.

Hope you all liked this chapter!!!