Chapter 3: Past Revealed

The next day somebody was waking you "(y/n) wake up, wake up, wake uuuppp" Pit yelled while shaking you "noo, five thousand more minutes Pit-wait Pit?" you were now filled with questions. "How in the world did you get in and who gave you permisson to get in here, if Lady Palutena allowed you to get in here it's fine but if you just went in I am gonna-" then you heard another voice, this time Dark Pit's "hey Palutena said to wake you up...by knocking or yelling on the other side of this door to wake ya up and we gotta train she said" "THEN WHY IS THE DOOR OPEN" you yelled making Pit flinch and Dark Pit well do nothing really. "Umm I first tried what Lady Palutena said to do but it didn't work so I tried the yelling, still didn't work so I got Pittoo to help me kick down the door" Pit explained "KICK DOWN THE DOOR" you screeched then stared at the door wide open "you-you kicked down my door" you said quite calmly which surprised Pit and Dark Pit you were calm but then "OH I AM GONNA TAKE MY SILVER BOW AND LASERS TO BLAST YA'LL TO DEA-" you were quickly interuppted by Palutena "umm (y/n) why are you yelling, and what is Pittoo doing here I only asked Pit to wake you and why is your door open when your in bed" Palutena asked "well these two kicked open my door and now I am angry these two IDIOTS did that" you explained half calm and half raged. Pit quickly stepped back and Dark Pit leaned on the wall "c'mon lets go train now" Pit whispered and you were kinda blushing from emberessment cause Palutena heard you from the halls and had to come over to see what had happened. All of you walked to the training grounds to train but Dark Pit finally brought up a conversation "so yesterday you said you were alone cause of your past, well what happened to ya" after hearing this question you quietly answered "after training follow me"

Time Skip brought to you by training

After training you flew off with Pit and Dark Pit close behind "where are we going" Pit asked "to a village" you said flying downwards seeing the village but it wasn't a village filled with humans it was deserted and destroyed. You landed infront of a tree with the words carved 'best friends for eternity' and after seeing thise words you clenched your hands into fists and you were doing that do hard your knuckles turned white "umm (y/n) are you ok" Pit asked "ya Pitty-Pat here is right you okay" Dark Pit asked but his voice had some concern "I am fine you said while glaring at the words" you answered. "Here is where I was betrayed, four years ago I had three friends...we played and were friends for so long this happened when I was still nine, our bond was un-breakable well that is what I thought but I was wrong. Every single day I visited but one day I returned to see them but they were not happy to see me they said 'we don't want to be your friend anymore so leave' those words hurt but I returned three months after only to see the village being burned and destroyed I searched for my friends only to find they were the cause of the flames and destruction I tried to tell them to stop but they just looked at me and all laughed maniaclly and yelled 'why did you come back we said you aren't are friend anymore so since you came back lets burn you' they said and tried to burn me, of course they failed to I knew they were a new threat and they were monsters to I had to blast them with my lasers and made sure they were long gone and for the last four years I have done things on my own with no friends only you three are my friends now" you explained with tears in your eyes. You stood up and took your silver bow slashing the carved words on the tree diagonaly and you took the necklace on your neck and the four others connecting them one last time making the same words as the ones on the tree throwing it to the lake then blasing it before it splashed into the lake. "This is why I was on my own when you met me I was a lone wolf pretty much until you invited me to come to Skyworld thats why I was happy for having new friends" you said. Both Pit and Dark Pit felt sorry for you but before they could say anything you hugged both of them unexpectedly but to your surprise they both hugged back and they were both blushing like craaazzyyy but was both smiling. You giggled after seeing their red faces making them blush even more "let's go back to Skyworld. "Good night you two and thank you for being my friends "your welcome" Pit chirped happily "tch, no problem (y/n)" and you walked up to them kissing Pit and Dark Pit on the cheek heading back to your room and heading to bed "Oooo, Pittoey's blushing" Pit teased but Dark Pit just simply said "Don't you ever call me that Pitty-Pat" "well good night" Pit said and Dark Pit answered back "night to ya"

Gosh this took awhile to make and with the friend betrayal thing it did happen to me without the powers thing of course but I did cry after so yeah but now that really doesn't bother me anymore so ya hope ya like this chapter!