Chapter 5: Shopping with Pittoo I mean Dark Pit

The next day you woke up around 11:00am since you were really tired. When you went to the kitchen you saw Palutena looking at recipies then she looked up seeing you "good morning (y/n)" she waved happily "morning Lady Palutena" you say waving back. Then Dark Pit walks in and notices both of you "hey" he says slightly waving "oh, (y/n) and Pittoo can you two go shopping for some supplies and food please" Palutena asks "oh, sure Lady Palutena" you said smiling "don't call me that, and do I really have to" Dark Pit groans with full boredom but before he can complain more you grab his hand and walk out the door "be back before lunch" Palutena calls talking through your laurel crown "ok" you simply reply. Dark Pit was blushing since you were still holding his hand while you two were walking so he didn't really keep complaining "hey...is something bothering you Dark Pit" you ask curiosly "no, nothing is...bothering me" he mumbles "your stangely quiet right now right after I brought you outside wait is it cause I am still umm holding your hand because if you don't want be to hold your hand its-" Dark Pit interups you "I really don't mind alright really it's just I'm thinking about something" Dark Pit replies "alright" you say but once you reach the grocery you let go of his hand and look at the list tomatos, steak, pork, fish, lettuce, squash, fruits, some kitchen supplies, and so on. Dark Pit on the other hand had a blush on him but he quickly pushes it down and you just go everywhere getting everything on the list with both of you holding what you bought in a bag.

Mean While when Pit woke up you and Dark Pit already had gone to the stores "hey, Lady Palutena have you seen (y/n) around" Pit questions "oh, she is currently with Pittoo out shopping together" Palutena answers "WHAT?!" Pit yells "I asked both of them to go together they should be near the shops" Palutena guessed and as Pit was about to run Palutena stops him "Pit before you go why are you asking" now Pit was a blushing mess "I-I wanted to...ask (y/n) if she wanted to train with me" Pit stammered "well wait Pit they should be returning soon very soon wait here Pit" Palutena suggested "alright Lady Palutena" Pit answers while pouting a bit

Now that you and Dark Pit finished shopping you realised it would be lunch soon "umm Dark Pit we should go back right now it is nearly lunch and it is a pretty far walk and I don't want to fly there because we have really fragile stuff with us" you say worried "don't worry I know a short-cut follow me" Dark Pit says calmly and both of you ran. When you were running you nearly trip so you clise your eyes for the impact...but in never came when you opened your eyes you see Dark Pit caught you and was holding you close to him which that got you to blush a bit. "Be careful (y/n)" Dark Pit whispers "Okay" you reply and this time he held your hand running back to Palutena's Palace. When you came back Pit saw you...and Dark Pit holding hands panting which infuriated him you both pass Palutena the stuff you bought and Dark Pit walks off blushing alot and Palutena asks you to help her cook "I was looking for you (y/n) Pit says hugging you and you hug back "Oh, you were" you say then you kiss him on the cheek so he was a giant blushing mess then you go to the training grounds finding Dark Pit once you did you tap him on the shoulder so he turns and looks at you. "Thanks for catching me when I triped" you then kiss him on the cheek, now he was a blushing mess too then you walk off with blush on your cheeks 'I have a crush on them. Both of them, Pit and Dark Pit' you thought walking towards the kitchen to continue helping Palutena.

Okay new chapter yea and I got real busy busy BUSY with homework so yeah and I noticed this chapter has a bucket load of blushing in it hope ya like it :) and please be patient when I put new chappies! See ya later alligator