Chapter 2: Palutena and Skyworld and Arguments

When you all finally reached Skyworld all three of you were quickly greeted by Palutena walking towards the trio. "Hey Pit and Dark Pit umm who is this" Palutena said pointing at you with her staff "oh I am (y/n) Goddess Palutena" you said bowing "oh are you going to be staying here in Skyworld you can if you want there is a spare room" Palutena offered with a kind smile "oh sure I would love to stay here, may you show me the room" you said giggling and returning the smile which got both Pit and Dark Pit to find your smile and giggle adorable and that got them to blush. Palutena took you and guided you to the spare room and it was beautiful, blue and white walls with a (f/c) queen sized bed and a walk-in-closet which was currently empty with a few tunics, there were big puffy pillows and a window with (f/c) curtains covering it. You quickly jumped on the bed and hugged the pillows then ran to hug Palutena surprising her "oh thank you, thank you thank you, I love this room" (y/n) screeched with joy "o-ok (y/n) but you should also wear this laurel crown so you can communicate with us and you should change your tunic and head outside if you want" Palutena said. Mean while...with Pit and Dark Pit "oooo, Pittoo is blushing" Pit teased causing Dark Pit to blush even more "tch don't call me that and your also blushing ya know" Dark Pit snapped and pointed out. Now both or then had redish-pink cheeks "but I am sure she likes me more than you Pit-Stain" Dark Pit mummbled to himself but Pit heard causing him to snap back "hey she likes me more Pittoo and SHE IS MINE" this caused Dark Pit to yell "NO, SHE IS MINE" and they kept whisper arguing back and forth "ugh SHE IS MINE END OF DUSCUSION!" both of them yelled at the exact same time which caused them to do the usual 'hmph' while glaring daggers at each other then turning their backs at each other arms crossed. When you returned and went outside you saw then doing their backs turned arms crossed thing "umm hey guys why are you doing that" you quickly asked "well Pitty-Pat and I here had a little argument" and you just nod your head but quickly after you run towards them and hug both of them which got them to stiffen from shock but they both hug back with pink cheeks "oh and thank you for inviting me to Skyworld it is wonderful here" you say with a sweet tone then you turn and head to your room. Pit and Dark Pit just stood there shocked that you hugged them but quickly shake it off and go to their room having a argument...again...while blushing...again. When you finally ploped on the bed you start wiping your silver bow and cleaning it for battle. You then started thinking 'Pit and Dark Pit are cute nw that I think about it but should I tell them my past or should I tell tgem my secr- never mind maybe sometime but not today...'

Alrighty chapter 2 yay I have been playing Kid Icarus so yeah... hope this is cool