Chapter 8: Nightmares

You kept turning in your sleep non-stop since you were having a bad nightmare.

In your Nightmare

You stood there Pit,Dark Pit,Palutena, and everyone else there. They all acted all too kind and nice even Dark Pit then they all looked at you with a angry look then all yelled "we won't be your friend anymore you are just an annoying worthless friend" you stood there shocked then everyone started slashing you and blasting you. "Please d-don't do this" you sobbed, but they ignored you and continued "p-please s-stop" you cried, but they all ignored you and thats when you finally broke your eyes turned a shade of red and your wings turned black with a metallic purple sheen to it, your tunic matching your wings. You started blasting everybody around you and they all were gone alone in your dream in a forever lasting void.

"Aaaahhhhhh" when you woke up you had tears on your face "i-its just a nightmare g-good" you quietly whispered, when you looked at your reflection it showed you in your dark form, you quickly look at your tunic and wings and saw you actually were in your dark form. You calmed yourself down turning back to your normal self. You then heard a knock on your door an heard Pit's voice "hey (y/n) are you ok, Pittoo an I heard you yell", you walked to the door and opened it "h-hi" you greeted, you were still breathing deeply because you keep thinking of your dream over and over while you tried to hold back your tears. "You sound like you were crying you sure are okay" Dark Pit asks calmly "did you have a nightmare" Pit adds "y-yes". The nightmare keeps repeating in your head until tears finally sprung out, Pit being the sweet and kind guy he is immediatly tries tp comfort you and hugged you with one hand on your head and the other on your back. "What happened in your nightmare" Pit comfortly asks "a-all of you betrayed me like my old friends then started attacking me" you choked out between tears "it was just a nightmare (y/n) everything is okay" you heard Dark Pit from behind. You snuggled your face into Pit's shoulder which made his face turn red from blushing, you then felt someone stroke your hair to back and keep doing that. You lift your head and look who was stroking, Pit also looking up and you both see Dark Pit awkwardly stroke your back. You giggled and snuggled them both "you guys are the best!" you yell making both of them smile with red cheeks Pit then said "remember (y/n) we-" he then stopped looking at Dark Pit to continue the sentence "will never betray-" Dark Pit continued them stopped, they both finished the sentence saying it at the same time "you". You thought of what they said 'remember we will never betray you'. You smiled then held both of their hands and walked out your door to the halls smiling draging them with you to the kitchen.

Finally took me sooo long to think of this chapter/part yess hope ya enjoy!!!