Kuroken

❗WARNING❗will contain: drinking, language, suicidal thoughts

Kenma's POV

I saw him last on Tuesday last week, he had been ignoring me since the week before on Friday. Yeah we get into petty little arguments about how I'm on my games a lot. I would give him attention right after, and I needed it just as badly as he did, I just didn't like admitting to it. This time, I took it too far. I said he was too clingy and annoying and that I hated it. I also said that I wished I had went to Karasuno and met my friend Shoyo instead

Of course I didn't mean it, I was just mad from my stupid teachers yelling at me for no reason. After that, he started ignoring me, and it pissed me off. I wanted to talk to him about it but he would just walk away every time I got near him. Last week on Wednesday, he wasn't at school and Yaku had to be captain while he was gone.

Yaku was clearly struggling without Kuroo's help and I did everything I could to help him out, but it was still difficult without Kuroo's help. If only he would let me try and talk to him about it.

"Alright practice is over! Get changed and go home!" Yaku shouted at the team.

"But Yaku-san, I want to practice longer! Ever since Kuroo senpai stopped showing up, practice has been shorter."

"Lev get changed now, practice will be longer once Kuroo comes back."

"Fine.."

I started walking with the others when Yaku shouted for me across the gym.

"Ah ah ah, Kenma you stay here, we're going to talk for a bit."

I stopped dead in my tracks and started to sweat nervously. 

'Yaku never wants to talk to me personally and if he does, it's because of something bad. Oh god he knows about Kuroo doesn't he? Oh well, no escaping this.'

"Coming Yaku."

I walked over to him as quickly as I could just to get this conversation done and over with. Yaku told me that the both of us were going to clean up the gym and talk for a bit. I nodded and started to help Yaku take the net down.

"Kenma, you need to talk to Kuroo, I sensed tension between you two during practice when he was here. You're also not doing as well as you usually do, what happened between you guys?"

As much as I wanted to stay silent and not answer Yaku's question, I knew I had to answer it because Yaku would never leave me alone about it if I didn't answer him.

"Remember how Kuroo started avoiding me on Friday?"

Yaku nodded. I'm assuming he immediately knew what was going on because I started rubbing my eyes and the crack in my voice.

"You two got into a fight, and it wasn't one about your games."

I nodded as I tried fighting back my tears that were trying so desperately to come out.

"I said he was being too clingy and that he was annoying and that I wished that I had gone to Karasuno and met Shoyo instead. God I feel awful, I tried talking to him but he's been avoiding me."

"Well you have his mom's phone number right?"

I did indeed have Kuroo's mom's phone number. My mom worked late nights and my dad wasn't in the picture anymore so she gave me her phone number just in case I wanted to come over for anything. I nodded again.

"Let me call her then."

"Oh, okay."

I went over to the other side of the gym and grabbed my bag, walking towards Yaku while searching my bag for my phone. When I found it, I dropped the bag and gave my phone to Yaku. The one person I trusted with my phone was Yaku because he's mature and knows about personal space. Yaku searched through my phone until he got to Kuroo's mom's phone number.