Before you start reading...

Before you guys start reading, there will be mature scenes in this oneshot book. Examples are alcohol, swearing, and sexual themes, and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't read this unless you are at least above the age of 16. I physically can't stop you myself, but I am saying that I would like it if you are young, to not read or watch anything that's mature for your age. I grew up on more mature themes like in movies, TV shows, and books, but that's just how I was raised. I was very mature about things like that which is why my parents allowed those things at the age I was (11 or 12 years old). I'm saying that if your parents don't allow anything like that, then don't read or watch it. It doesn't matter if you think you're mature when you're 10 or 11 years old, you're still too young to be looking at mature content. I used to be the same way, so I get it, but I've matured quite a bit when it comes to things like these. Wait until you're older to be looking at things like these. I understand what you mean when you say you're mature and/or old enough. You may be mature enough, but you may not be old enough. So again, please respect the author's wishes to the best of your abilities and I apologize to any readers that aren't 16 or older.