Iwaoi

❗WARNING❗will contain: language, mentions of abuse and homophobia, panic attacks, alcohol

"I'm sending you to your dad's and you will be doing online school there."

Tooru Oikawa, a third year student at Aoba Johsai, captain of the volleyball team, and a teenager with surprisingly not great grades. They weren't the worst, but they weren't the best. He was struggling in a couple classes and his mother had threatened to send him to his abusive father's house. He was over controlling, homophobic, physically and mentally abusive. His mother was very well aware of this, but she just wanted a son with good grades so he could get a good job and then later use him for money since she didn't have a proper job herself. She worked at a strip club and came home late, drunk with other guys and have them fuck her senseless for her poor son to hear. She was also over controlling, homophobic, and mentally abusive, but she never hit Oikawa ever. At this point, he was having a panic attack because he didn't want to be sent to his dad's house. He could barely breathe and his vision was getting blurry, he fell to the floor and started crying. His mother left his room and had called his father and told him everything. She was sure he would keep Oikawa's grades up, but Oikawa knew that that wasn't what would happen. He pulled out his own phone and texted his boyfriend and best friend, Iwaizumi.

Iwa 💙

tooru 👽: Iwa can I talk to you?

Iwa 💙: What is it shittykawa

tooru 👽: I'm serious this time

Iwa 💙: Im sure

tooru 👽: Hajime please

Iwa 💙: Oh shit you are serious

Iwaizumi only knew Oikawa was dead serious when he uses his first name. He noticed it first when Oikawa had first called him saying that his mother was shouting homophobic slurs at him because he was hanging out with a female friend he had at school. He immediately came with his mother and he stayed the week at their house. From that moment on, Iwaizumi knew that Oikawa was serious when he used his first name.

Incoming call from Iwa 💙

~Tooru are you okay?

No I'm not okay, my mom is threatening
to send me to my dad's again.~

~Fuck, do you want to stay with me?

Please, I can't deal with him. You know
how he is.~

~Yes I know, you don't deserve all that.
Hell I've witnessed it.

Yes just please hurr- Tooru! Pack your
things, you're staying at your father's 
house until you graduate. He will be
here in an hour.~

~Pack your things now. I'll be there in
 fifteen minutes.

I am, just hurry.~