Fearless

"I, I can't see, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Scott said, after the Akunite had been destroyed, his friends plus Lorrie and Tara ran into the room that Scott was in only to see him blinded, on his knees head in his hands.

Lydia figured it out and surprised everyone, "Isaac, kiss him!"

They all looked at her like she was mad. "Just trust me." She said and Isaac walked up to Scott and cupped his face with his hands,

"Are you okay with this?" Scott asked in a whisper but everyone could hear him perfectly. Isaac answered by closing the gap and kissing him gently, closing his eyes as the kiss turned into a passionate one, lips locking like they were meant to be there.

Scott's eyes returned and he couldn't even think as he tried to process everything, his hand still held by Isaac's, they couldn't look away from each other. Eventually he did and he turned and saw Jackson and Ethan, he nodded in greeting.

"Where have you two been?" Scott asked jokingly, with a light laugh. That broke the ice and Scott then turned back to Derek, "You're okay? Everyone is okay? Where's Liam?" He asked. Liam, Corey, Mason, Nolan, Theo and Melissa still being at the hospital. 

"Scott, we need to talk..." Jackson started but was interrupted. Scott gave a nod of recognition, though.

Lorrie glanced at Tara, who he had a feeling she had changed and they both shared a look. They had previously discussed that once Tara got her revenge, she would leave. Lorrie always planned on staying a bit longer and because Tara bit Corey, he wanted to stick around and help him. Perhaps he could convince Tara to stay. 

"Liam told Gerrard he had lost." Stiles spoke and Scott gave a look of relieve. He turned to Lorrie and Tara.

"You two..." He started, Tara interrupted. 

"You once gave me a valentine's day card because nobody else had, Scott. Do you remember?" Tara asked and Derek looked confused more than anything else and Stiles's eyes widened, remembering. 

"Yes, I remember. What does that have to do with -" Scott didn't get to finish as Tara answered his question.

"You're my brother, Scott. I remember everything now. When I was a statue, I... I had relived the memories the Dread Doctors made me forget. Lorrie wants to stay and help Corey. I want to stay for Theo." She explained hoping they would believe her.

She was pleasantly surprised when he let go of Isaac and stood up, walking slowly over to her and gave her a hug.

"Is anyone else not trusting this?" Stiles asked waving his hands around and Derek gave him a look which shut Stiles up immediately, glaring at him back.

---

Even though they had both been shot, and Liam made his way to stand with Melissa, Theo slowly made his way over to Gabe.

"It hurts. It really hurts."

Theo wanted to try, he wanted to try and help. They had all felt it, the Akunite was gone, people could think for themselves, fear wasn't controlling them anymore. For, Gabe, it was impossible to tell if he regretted any of his actions but Theo didn't care about that. As he reached Gabe, he grabbed for his wrist and Theo closed his eyes, imagining Liam was the one in pain, or a member of his pack was. It didn't work for Mason, maybe that was because he didn't know what to concentrate on.

Now he knew. 

He gave a slight smile as he felt it working, he opened his eyes to see the black lines from Gabe's arm move to Theo's own. Gabe had felt a lot of fear and hurt but now, as Theo looked back up he hadn't realised Mason and Corey had joined them too. Mason with a proud smile as he looked at Theo and then his Alpha, Liam, who was focused on Theo.