Just Hold Me - Epilogue

"Just hold me"

Theo did, he held him as tightly as he could, not wanting to let go, tears rolling down his face.

"Liam… I thought we could do it. I thought we could survive." Theo spoke, voice broken, not bothering to wipe his tears away. Liam chuckled lightly, shaking his head.

"Not everyone survives. We're monsters, T. Maybe we don't deserve to live."

"You're giving up, you're not dying. You're just giving up, that's it." Theo was in denial, like ten years ago, when the Dread Doctors turned his life upside down. This time, it was the Bloodstone pack. They did this. He was going to get revenge. Destroying who he loved.

"T, don't get revenge. You've still got the pack. You're the alpha now." Liam wiped Theo's tears away, his hand cupping his face as his heart beat almost slowed to a stop. But not quite.

"I … I love you." Liam spoke, those three words meaning so much to Theo and he listened as Liam's heartbeat stopped.

Theo roared and cried, the pain shown as he cried, holding his body, not wanting to ever let go.

"For what it's worth, we didn't want him to die."

A voice brought him back to the present, his eyes glowed, protecting Liam's body from the alpha in front of him.

"Oh, well that's a shame, I didn't want you to die either but here we are." Theo growled once more and the guy laughed.

"You can't kill me. You're an omega who's just lost his alpha. You know what happens to lone wolf's don't you Theo?"

"He's not alone!"

Theo had never been more relieved to hear the sound of Mason's voice before and he looked up, moving his head so fast he almost cracked it and gave a weak smile at his pack. Mason held a Baseball bat while Corey stood with Tara and Lorrie and Nolan stood a bit apart.

"Oh great, the remainder of the puppy pack." He said sarcastically.

"One against six." Corey comments.

"We've got this." Lorrie replied, ready for revenge and a fight.

"Jasper, no one likes you." Nolan said, placing a supportive hand on Theo's shoulder. "We won't leave your side." Nolan spoke softly and Theo sniffed, getting up and placing Liam's body down carefully.

He moved, walking with purpose, right over to Jasper with murderous eyes.

"Liam was the only one stopping me from killing everyone in my path. Now he's gone. Who's going to stop me tearing everyone you love?" Theo growled out, eyes glowing, "How's Seth doing?" He asked threateningly.

Jasper rolled his eyes and folded his arms across his chest. "Liam wouldn't want you to do that. Your pack wouldn't be by your side if you killed us. Let's face it. You're all dead meat. My dinner. Lovely." His red eyes showed against Theo's.

"Oh, and one more thing." Jasper said and before Theo had a moment to breath Jasper used his hands and ripped Theo's heart of his chest. Theo cried out and collapsed by Liam's body.

"The skinwalkers want you back."

Theo sat up in bed sweating, tears threatening to fall, heart hammering in his chest as he wrapped his head round the nightmare.

He needed fresh air. So he crept out of bed careful not to wake Liam. He then opened Liam's room window and layed down on the roof, looking at the stars, trying to make sense of everything.

Not even five minutes later, Liam climbed through the window.

"I needed to check you were okay. You couldn't sleep?"

Liam's voice calmed him straight away, breathing slower and he closed his eyes, pinching his nose. Liam wrapped his arms around Theo and ran a hand gently through his hair, lying down with him.

Theo couldn't tell him the truth. What could he tell him? He worked his brain while still trying to process what had happened. Was he dreaming the future? Or was it something else? He had no idea. Maybe he didn't even want to understand it.

"I had a dream of you."

Liam frowned with concern. "What..."

Theo couldn't lie to Liam, but he could bend the truth a little.

"You die."

"Can I ask how I die?" Liam asked, staring into Theo's eyes full of worry.

"You ate raw deer."

Author's Note:

Finally, I post! I like to leave you guys hanging, you know? I struggled with deciding what to do, but this epilogue  also contains spoilers for my new thiam story. Which is a continuation of this one that will be called:

"Bad Moon Rising: Thiam"

I'll post the start a few days after I post this epilogue.

Thank you so much for reading "Dream of you" we're up to 3k reads!