Weekend Plans

The sun was beaming through your slightly open curtains as your morning had started. You laid in your bed staring off to the ceiling, thinking. How in the world did I end up giving my weekend to Tsukishima, and for a project nonetheless! You were frustrated that you would be working on school assignments during your weekend but you did feel at ease knowing you would be going out. You weren't the type of person to spend your weekends at home, back in your old town you would be working but that's a different story. 

You reluctantly got out of bed with a sigh while you got your phone off the dresser next to your bed. Your phone read 11am, you put it down while you checked for a towel in your hallway closet. The plan was to take a nice warm shower, make yourself breakfast and finally get dressed and ready to go out. Daniel being the brightest little boy ever had already made friends with a bunch of classmates so he was having fun at their house today. And so your routine began without a second thought you headed towards the bathroom to prep yourself for later today.

The usual shower thoughts flooded your head soon after... Recently Tsukishima seems to be acting a lot nicer since we got paired together for the project. "Haha yeah right he's always such a jerk" You laughed to yourself as you washed your hair with a nice shampoo your mom bought you recently. Again, you loved fresh scents so when she bought it you were eager to try it out. I guess me and Tsukishima have gotten a lot closer than when we first met. Geez at that time he was so rude for what? You finished your shower, continuing to ramble to yourself about Tsukishima. The fact that you kept thinking about him was seriously messing with you. 

You put on one of your robes that were laying on your closet door and headed to the kitchen to have a small breakfast. Since you were meeting him at a coffee shop you figured you'd probably get a small snack so you didn't want to fill up. Time flew by and it was already 12pm, probably due to the fact that you spent an hour in the bathroom and decided to blow-dry your hair after your shower. Hmm? I could make some toast and eggs. The whole time you were preparing breakfast you had grabbed your phone from your room and started to play music. The house was empty with no one being home and you took full advantage of it. 

The eggs were perfectly cooked with your toast and butter and you were now fully awake and ready to get dressed. You danced to the beat of the music, with your phone in hand running and skipping up the steps to your room. You placed your phone on your bed while you made your way to the closet. Todays not supposed to be too hot so I could totally do jeans, maybe flare? It took you awhile but you finally picked out your outfit. It was mid waisted flare jeans with high top sneakers and a cute beige sweater vest. You grabbed a charm bracelet off your shelf and wrapped a pendant necklace around your neck, and with that you were finally ready to go. 

It was already 1:20pm by the time you left your house and realized you only had around 40 minutes to get to the coffee shop which was around 20 minutes away. You enjoyed the weather today so you decided to walk since you had time. The sun was enhancing the glow to your skin and made you feel lively even though this morning you were quite the opposite. The walk only took around half an hour so you were ten minutes early when you arrived in front of the coffee shop. You decided to walk in and grab a table to set up your things when you saw him sitting at a table towards the back of the shop. 

The light was illuminating his appearance and for the first time you blushed at the natural sight of him in the shop. You checked around you to see if anyone saw you staring but thankfully no one did. Tsukishima's outfit almost topped yours, with dress pants and an almost open button down shirt. He had the relaxed style going for him and you felt he might actually have put effort into today's work session. You made your way over to the table he was patiently waiting at. As you set down your things across from him his eyes made their way up to yours and he paused.