The Roses Thorns Part I

Alright so with this chapter we're going to be introducing the antagonist group. it's not the white fang in fact unless I decide to incorporate them later they're more or less non existent. the groups name will be the roses thorns in case some haven't already guessed. how ever are they really enemies or maybe something deeper is going on.
___________________

Terra did little to avoid Yangs quick advance. As Yangs fist came around and she threw it forward with everything she had, Terra lifted his sword in front of himself the flat of the blade taking brunt of the attack. As Yangs fist met Terra's sword, intense flame engulfed the both of them, then exploded outward with ferocity as both of there immense auras could be felt pulsate throughout the entire command post.

All those who were not aware of the match before now knew exactly what was going on.
___________________

As Ruby, Weiss and Leona spoke a loud explosion sounded outside followed by a shockwave of aura that almost knocked Ruby off her feet and shook the ground slightly.

"Looks like the captains have retured miss Schn-" Leona started before being cut off suddenly by Ruby, "Yang!" She shouted gleefully as she rushed out of the tent. Leona and Weiss shared a glance before they rushed out after her, Weiss grabbing crescent rose on her way out. Upon entering the clearing Weiss and Leona moved to Ruby's side. Ruby's eyes were glistening upon seeing what was going on.

Weiss smiled slightly seeing this then she turned her attention to what was happening.

The blonde brawler could be seen throwing punches rapidly at Terra, who deflected, dodged, or parried each punch. The sound of steel on steel could be heard sounding each time Yangs cestus met Terra's sword. Blake approached and greeted Ruby, Weiss and Leona as they watched.

"Good afternoon princess, Weiss, commander," she said bowing in greeting. Ruby greeted her back with a quick smile before turning her attention back to her sister.

Amidst the clanging and ringing Terra noticed that Yang was fighting extraordinarily sloppy for It to really be her. Taking advantage of one of the many openings Yang presented him with, Terra quickly ducked beneath a left hook, caught the jab that followed, and swung his sword around in a large horizontal arc at Yang's abdomen. Yang smiled, 'Bingo!' She thought.

Right before Terra's blade met Yangs aura she cut off flow to the point of impact leaving her self purposely unprotected. Terra notice this but wasn't able to completely pull his attack, his sword still meeting Yangs side hard and sending her over in a tumble, coming to a stop a few meters away.

"Yang!" Blake shouted deeply concerned for her princess. She started to move to Yangs side but was stopped by the blondes sister, Ruby Rose whom grabbed Blake's wrist. "princess what are you doing? I have to-"

"Blake. Yang is fine, she's gonna win. I know it looks bad but she planned that. She's just building up her semblance." Ruby explained to her sisters aide. "what are you talking about how-" Blake started but was again interrupted, "just trust her ok?" Ruby said letting go of Blake's wrist.

Now that she'd thought about it in all the many years Blake served Yang she'd never witnessed the blondes actual semblance, and all Yang ever told her about it was that it had to do with the flames that Dance across her long hair.

Yang didn't advertise her semblances true function for tactical reasons. Blake sighed and stood anxiously still ready to jump in if Yang got too badly hurt.

Yang slowly pushed herself up to her feet, knees shaking as she was slightly rattled by the hit from the sword.

Yang realized just how strong Terra was, after not having her aura to protect against his attacks. Feeling short of breath it took Yang a moment to regain her composure if she was to win she'd need to build the pressure of her semblance much higher, meaning even more of this pain.