Good Morning and Good Memories Part II

Not much to say this time so enjoy part 2 of ch 1 :3
__________________________

Weiss starred dumbfounded at the young princess before her. It took her a moment to gather herself.

"Forgive me princess... Your challenging me?" Weiss asked trying to confirm what she thought she'd heard.

"That's right!" Ruby said cheerfully moving the scythe up to rest on her shoulder. The cheery younger princess who most of the time seemed to never have a care in the world was the last person Weiss expected to have combat training.

"Whoooooooooo!!!! Yeah Ruby! Show her how it's done!!" Yang shouted to her younger sister. Blake rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but smile at the blonde. But when the king stepped out onto the balcony beside Blake her countenance shifted to more a more serious one; she bowed in greeting. The king returned the gesture with a slight nod.

He then approached a still cheering Yang and place a hand on her shoulder.
Yang stopped and turned to see her father shoot her a serious but kind look. Yang chuckled and scratched the back of her head sheepishly. He then motioned for her to be seated once more, to which she obeyed.
The king then turned his attention back to the courtyard below.

Weiss was not one to turn down a challenge and while the challenger really threw her for a loop surely the princess knew what she was getting her self into, right? After gathering herself she noticed the king to be watching the events unfold now as well.

Not wanting to appear disrespectful or weak for that matter Weiss decided she'd accept the princesses duel proposition.

"Very well my lady, I graciously accept your challenge." she said both confidently and respectfully.
"Great! However before we begin, I have to ask you to give this fight absolutely everything you've got." Ruby warned genuinely, "otherwise you'll fail in living up to my expectations and you'll lose the battle."

Weiss seemed surprised at those words. Was the princess really so skilled? The weapon she carried surely was heavy and impaired her movement. Against Weiss' swiftness with her myrtenaster she'd surely make quick work of Ruby if she went all out.

Ruby then took a stance lower to the ground the curve of the blade behind her.

Weiss pushed the thought to the back of her mind and put her left foot forward and raised her rapier in her own stance.
Weiss took a deep breath, if the princess asks for the full demonstration of her skill who was she to deny her?
Weiss blinked and when she opened her eyes again a second later Ruby had vanished save for a few crimson rose pedals that fluttered to the ground where she stood previously.

Weiss' eyes instantly widened in alarm as she felt a presence to her left and just barely managed to bring her sword up in time to parry a strike from the curved crimson blade.
'Shes so fast!'
Weiss was given no time to reciprocate with an attack of her own as Ruby vanished once more. This time she appeared behind Weiss spinning the scythe around her waist and twisting with the momentum she swung for the alabaster knights legs. Weiss leapt just above the attack spinning in the air to deliver a swing of the rapier towards the princesses shoulder.

Ruby dodged effortlessly using the momentum of her swing to aways be moving. Weiss went on the offensive using and agility glyph to close the distance between them she'd then immediately proceeded to also swing for the legs.
Ruby spun her scythe vertically clockwise behind her back bringing the blade down into the earth whilst simultaneously flipping up and over the scythe still holding onto it. Weiss' sword connected with the scythe with a loud clang as Ruby's flip came full circle with a boot landing on Weiss' back. Ruby pushed off pulling her weapon out of the ground and flipping off of the Schnee's armor and landing a meter off behind her.
Then quick as a flash, Ruby came at her again.