IV

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

-

" 𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓊𝓍 𝒹'𝑒𝒶𝓊 - 𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓁 "

-

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆-

-Warren had entered as well bringing a few clinical tools that will surely helped the lady in the removal of his eyes. He didn't give any sympathy towards the struggling child that was scared for his life. "So now your voice comes out, Oublié." The lady madly grinned.

She sneered in annoyance at his struggle and grabbed a pair of cutting scissors stabbing it into the child's thigh which pierced through the wooden table effectively trapping him.

Tears spilled from the jeweled orbs when the pain had struck him and he bit his lip trying to ignore the throbbing wound. It made his fingers tremble trying to reach the sharp instrument hoping to pull it out of his thigh but to no avail. His breath quickened to gasps from the waves of pain blooming in him.

"Your eyes have become ten times more pretty now darling! Not like that empty husk I had seen before." She cooed at him while grabbing a plier and a scoop. "We must cut his eyelids first my lady. It will be easier to remove the eye and reduce the risk of damaging it." Warren spoke while tying the boy's hands together above his head. The child responded by tugging it out of bounds while screaming for his life.

Victorine groaned in annoyance and lowered the plier. "This is gonna get bloody. Tell the maids to get ready for the cleanup."

Warren nodded and he went out of the room to fetch the head maid. The child was whimpering and trying to plead to the lady. But his throat was sore from screaming while hoping for a change of heart from the lady.

"P-please...don't do this- ah!!" He cried out his a hand grabbed his throat.

"Do not fret my darling." Victorine kissed his temple lovingly. "I'll make sure that this will be as painful as possible." Her grin was anything but sweet and the child began to tremble in her hold as she grabbed another pair of scissors.

He didn't know what happened. All of a sudden a powerful force had emerged from the boy as it struck the lady pushing her away from him as she slammed into the wall. A cry escaped his lips since the tip of the scissors had grazed the corner of his eyes.

Warren immediately rushed into the room hearing the commotion and helped the lady to stand who gritted her teeth in anger.

"No no no! What do you think you're doing?! Have I not discipline you enough?!!" She pushed Warren towards the aching child and sneered at him. "Give him more suppressants. Apparently the daily doses aren't enough and tomorrow I shall have those jewels."

The man immediately inserted the syringe given by the maid into the child rendering him immobile. The ropes were cut and the scissors in his thigh was pulled out and the man suddenly pushed a part of the wall in the lady's room.

The wall turned and revealed a secret room that had the same decoration similar the lady's chambers and he thrown him on the bed. The child still could hear the angry curses from the lady and he shivered at what was come to him tomorrow.

Warren lit a few candles in the room and placed them on the bedside table. "A type of drug. One where you won't be able to use your magic tomorrow."

The wound was still agape in his leg and he could see Warren pull out a decent box filled with medical supplies. He could feel the drowsiness surround him as his vision started to fill with splotches of black.

"Sleep."

Warren closed his eyes with his hands and the child finally fainted from the pain and the exhaustion.

-

Felix kneeled in front of Claude. They were in his office where Felix had suddenly barged in and asked for his audience. The emperor was about to refuse since it has been a week after Diana's death until he saw Felix's pale complexion and he decided to hear him out. "I've received word from Sir Demetrius, your majesty."

Claude's gaze sharpen at the mention of the knight. "And what about him?" He scowled. Just the mention of anything that linked to the former empress upsets him.

"He found out where the crown prince has been taken."

This took Claude aback. "The crown prince?"

"Your son your majesty. He has been missing for the past year but today we finally found his whereabouts." He bowed until his head reached the floor. "I beg of you your majesty. I know you have not allowed a search party for the prince but at the very least let me and Demetrius issue a rescue mission for him."

The emperor was silent. Memories of Lucia had crossed his mind and the thought of his son who he had never met was finally found made him feel uneasy. He doesn't like those who is able to affect him in an emotional aspect.

His next words relieved Felix. "I'll allow a rescue mission for the prince." The redhead almost spilled tears of joy and wanted to shower his gratefulness to the king until he cut him off.

"Tell the maid to ready my suit tomorrow." He groaned as he wondered his son's facial features resemble to whom. "Deploy a task force for the crown prince and we leave at first light."

"I'll be the lead for the rescue of the crown prince."

╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝