V

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

-

" 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓃 𝓁𝒶𝓀𝑒 - 𝓉𝒸𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓀𝑜𝓋𝓈𝓀𝓎 "

-

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗

𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔' 𝒈𝒂𝒛𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒅 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒚𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅-

-to which the victim cried out in agony before dropping onto the floor of the mansion, the blood began to shower the tiles. One of Demetrius' men came in the room and he spoke in a respectful manner.

"The left wing held no one sir. Only the servants left and was swept by our men." He bowed his head. Demetrius looked outside to the burning fields Claude had started to fish out the lady of the house. The black smoke that had went high up into the air almost gave him nostalgia.

"And what about the other building?"

"Sir Felix had scouted in first. Apparently it was the residence of the kidnapped children mostly orphans." The man seemed to hesitate to state his next words of the quick report. His eyes were glazed over with tears as his voice cracked. "Most of them were slaughtered sir. Sir Felix had suspected that it was the work of the lady the night before since the blood was still fresh."

Demetrius' jaw tightened as he scowled and he walked into the next room and proceeded to kill one of the butlers with little to no mercy. His hair tie seemed to have been loosened letting his long hair flow with every movement of his body. The king's orders was still clear in his mind.

-

"Leave no one alive."

Demetrius couldn't read the expression Claude held as he unsheathed his sword from his scabbard. He called upon Felix to his side as the redhead bowed to him. "Felix."