XIII

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

-

" 𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 - 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑜 "

-

⚠️ T/W : pedo ⚠️

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝘼𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚-

(m/n) had been dragging the redhead everywhere he went, and now it appeared that winter was coming and Claude had to prepare a ton of ration and supply of food for the harsh season for those in need especially those who are far from the Imperial Palace. Mountains of paperwork had been piling up and he had to go through it soon. The nobles had been helping him as well, even though they're shitty they have proved themselves to be useful somewhat in a way. Demetrius had been busy at the border, as someone who was a local there and had a high position in the empire, he was a perfect leader to be stationed there since there were reports of gangs and thugs trying to take control of the trading and commerce there so the knight and his former squad had to be sent there much to Demetrius' dismay.

He was also a bit sad that he had to leave (m/n) for a while. The prince didn't seem to felt the same though.

"Bye Brother Demetrius!!" The prince exclaimed while waving his arm wildly, his other hand holding onto Adrius who seemed did not care at all whether the knight was departing or not. The knight irked at his cheerful tone and waved back at him as he rode his horse, shouting his promises that he'll return with a present.

"Adrius!! Let's go play!" "But we just did..." The redhead groaned. It has been a week he had stayed at the palace and almost every second of it he spent it with (m/n). Every meal that (m/n) had, he ate with Adrius except when his father wishes to dine with him, every morning Adrius would hear the call of his name down the hall where his and Valentine's room were located. Valentine would laugh at him and dress him while sending him out of the room to see the prince. On rare occurrences, Claude would allow Adrius to spend the night in his room with (m/n) (he would sleep in the audience hall behind the throne), and the two children would spent the late night listening to scary stories by Yvonne and would be scared out of their wits.