XII

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

-

𝓃𝑒𝒸𝓉𝒶𝓇 - 𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓋

-

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗

𝑻𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕-

After their rest at Claude's secret resting place, the maids dressed the two with their finest jewels and quality suits. Felix find it funny that Claude demanded that (m/n) had the same exact attire as he wore.

They arrived at the banquet and most of the people there were already gossiping about how the emperor hates his son seeing how he reacted to his son's tantrum but when Claude arrived with (m/n) on his shoulders, they knew better to shut their traps.

During the whole night, the emperor did not let his son out of his sight. He saw how the shitty nobles were already planning how to suck up to the crown prince and Claude will not sit aside and watch his son tainted by the greedy minds of those shitheads.

"Blessings and Glory upon the Obelian Empire." Blaine appeared with a cloaked figure behind him in front of an indoor gazebo of some sort. Decorated with delicacies and placed with pillows so the royals could lay comfortably.

The royal healer who's already in his thirties bowed with respect and gestured towards the two figure behind him. "Your Majesty, I present to you a friend of mine."

The cloaked man pulled down the cloth covering his head and bowed respectfully. "Your Majesties, it is an honor to be seeing you." "The honor is mine and what brings you here?" Claude respond dismissively, already a bit tipsy from the amount of booze he downed. His son hugging his torso while pouting trying to catch his father's attention.

"My name is Valentine Coprius, Your Majesty. I will be assisting in the investigation of the recent incident regarding the crown prince." (m/n), who heard his title mentioned, perked up and gaped at the man in front of them. A bald man with pale skin with black lines running down his skin, some of them trailing from his eyes connecting to his lips (imagine sukuna from jjk but bald👨🏻‍🦲😭)