XIV

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

-

" I wanna fuck Felix so bad man wth- "

-

Claude groaned as he stirred awake from his slumber-

His eyes peering to the two sleeping children on his bed, he had reluctantly let Adrius on seeing (m/n) didn't want to separate from him that night.

It was a day after Marcus' execution. Blaine had informed the emperor how (m/n) needs the utmost care for at least two weeks since he has shown signs of high anxiety whenever facing an adult. Demetrius was due to return today by the evening and Claude planned to bring his son to the garden to wait for his precious knight.

Standing from the sofa, he walked over to the bed to grab one of the books by the bedside table, a children's book to be exact. He scoffed at the ugly drawing of the picture book Felix had read to them the night before as his ears picked up irrational breathing from his son.

His chest rised and fell at a dangerous rate as his eyebrows were scrunched up and whimpers were emitted from his throat. (m/n) was having a nightmare. It was still morning and Claude had ordered Yvonne to let the two kids play in his room all day. He didn't particularly like such loud noises in his bedroom but for the sake of his son he'll just shut his ears off. And for Adrius as well ig🙄.

Claude slid onto the bed, his back resting on the headboard. He silently picked up his son, letting him lay his small head on his chest as he raked his fingers through (m/n)'s hair that was similar to his. The crown prince held onto the emperor's robes and tightened his hold from time to time, all the while Claude grazed his fingers on his scalp while adding a mild pressure with the intention of giving him a massage.

Slowly, (m/n) ceased his whimpers and fell into a dreamless sleep. Claude felt satisfied hearing a light snore from his son as he leaned his head on the bedrest and closed his eyes.

"You really love him, huh?"

The emperor snapped his eyes open as he glared at the seven year old beside him. Adrius stretched his limbs before groaning, his voice muffled into the pillow. Claude felt his eyes twitched before he went back to closing his eyes and rubbing his son's back.