VII

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

-

" 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝒶𝓃 (𝓁𝑒 𝒸𝓎𝑔𝓃𝑒) - 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉-𝓈𝒶𝑒𝓃𝓈 "

-

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈-

-but not to Felix since he was trying to contain his anger as well. The maids were avoiding them as the two men made their way out of the palace.

"Have you seen the scars on his body." Claude glanced at Felix. The redhead returned a firm nod. "I have, Your Majesty. It's unforgivable."

"Take her to the underground dungeon. Return the scars to the harlot ten times more than she did to my son." The emperor's mind went back to (M/N) who Claude had put him back to sleep with a spell since he was still tired and will be joining him for dinner.

His limbs had bluish colours from the beatings and it made Claude's blood boil. "As for the butler, put him in the enclosed room and seal it tight. Put a fire and suffocate him but don't kill him. I want Demetrius to force info out of him."

"He will be honored to do so, Your Majesty." Felix spoke firmly. "That bastard had the audacity to feed him drugs because of his mana. Report everything he spouted to the healer. But before that,"

The guard stared at the back of the emperor who was clenching his fists tightly. He could feel the force of his magic trying to burst due to his anger but he held himself back.

"I would like to have a chat with them."

-

Demetrius stared at the sleeping prince and he placed the damp towel onto his forehead. The maid had told him that she was concerned the prince might catch up on a fever soon. Blaine agreed as well since it's the last thing they wanted because it will slow down his healing process.