M's Dirty Dancer [13]

-Eleanor-

I was at the end of the staircase; I had to get it together. Before chickening out, I quickly went to the living room where Louis was lazing around.

“Louis.” I called out.

He turned around and a smile broke out. “Eleanor,” he got up and came towards me. He placed his hand on my growing stomach and patted. “How are you?” He looked back up at my eyes and I gulped. I have to tell him, I thought.

“Louis, can I speak to you?” I asked. Before he could say anything I quickly added. “In private please?”

“Anything for you Eleanor,” Louis touched my cheeks and I smiled. I turned around and gripped his hand, making him follow me. I found an empty bathroom and when we both entered, I closed it fast, clicking the lock. I turned around, my back on the door and Louis gave me a look of utter disbeliefs.

“Eleanor…”

“Just listen to me,” I said. Louis put his palms up in surrender and then sat on the toilet lid. He looked up at me with his beautiful eyes. “You okay?”

“I uh..” I averted my eyes from Louis and stared at the bathroom shower curtains. It had little ducks on it, it made me smile, easing my tension.

“Eleanor if you don’t say anything, I will explode. I will be expecting the worst and right now I am.” Louis said slowly and quietly. He rubbed his face with his hands and then looked up at me. “Well?”

“I’m having twins!” I blurted out and then widened my eyes when Louis’s eyes popped out of his head like a blow fish. “Louis baby!” I went up to him and knelt in front of him. He was starting at me with unfathomable eyes, Syreena’s words were echoing in my head. He won’t be able to handle it.

“Louis?” I gently shake his arms to get his attention. “Baby look at me.” I was panicking; I knew I shouldn’t have said anything. “Please.” I plead.

Louis then looked down at me with his blue gray eyes and his eyes burst emotions. “You’re having twins?” he asked, slowly. I nod, not trusting my voice. His eyes searched my face and a huge big smile broke out, making the corner of his crinkle. His hands went up to my shoulders and the he yelled. “I’m having twins!”

“Shush Louis,” I warned, but I was giggling with pure happiness. He got up and picked me up from my legs and spinning me around in the bathroom. “Louis!”I squeal. “Stop.”

“I’m be the father of twins!” He shouted with joy. My head fell on Louis’s shoulder and I laughed, he was happy. He was happy about the news, he didn’t freak out. He set me down and hugged me tight, crushing me into his chest and his fingers stroking my hair.

“I’m so happy right now,” he murmured against my hair.

“Me too,” I sigh happily, a great load off tension had just been lifted and Louis wasn’t freaked out.

We pull apart and Louis pats my stomach. “So…” he asks. “A boy and a girl huh?”

I blush. “I really don’t know.”

“You don’t know?”

“No,” I say. “I want it to be a surprise.” I shrug. “If it’s okay with you.”

Louis tilts my chin forward and smiles warmly. “Anything for you.”

I smile in response and give a chaste kiss on his lips. I pull back and grab his hand. “Let’s go tell the others, I’m dying of excitement here.”

Louis went to open the door and was about to say something when he yelped in surprise. Leaning against the walls, opposite to each other, were standing Zayn and Syreena.

“So Eleanor,” Syreena snickered. “Broke the baby news in the bathroom.”

“Of all the places in my house,” Zayn chuckled and winked at Syreena.

“I like the bathroom, thank you very much,” I defend myself and Louis laughs in response. “Great story to tell the twins.”

“Congrats,” Zayn tells him. He pushes himself off the wall and walks forward to give Louis a hug.

I step out of the way and Syreena grips my elbow. I look up to her, but she isn’t smiling. Instead worry and urgency were written all over her face.

“Syr—“

“How did he react?” she cuts me off, speaking in a low tone.

“He was happy,” I laugh and touch Syreena’s cheek. “Honey, don’t worry, he’s okay with it.”

Syreena looks at me closely, as if too see if I was lying. I smile, I knew she was worried for me but Louis was happy, he really was! Then she smiled and pulled me into a hug. “I just don’t want you hurt,” she says.

“You know, sometimes I feel like I’m the younger one, when it’s actually the other way around.”

“I’ve seen the crucial parts of life,” she answers and pulls away, her face a frown. “I didn’t have time to be the younger one.”

Instantly, I pull in Syreena and hug her tight. “Now you have us,” I caress her hair. “We’ll make life better.”

“I’m counting on it,” she replies back weakly.

“I hope you ladies are done,” Louis said as we pulled apart. “Because I want to speak to Syreena.”

Confusion fills my head and Louis goes to stand by her side. Zayn comes over to me and whispers, “Let’s go tell the others.”

I look up at him, “Sure.” And then back to Louis who kisses my nose. “I’ll be back love.”

I nod and Zayn takes me away, but before I turned away, Louis rubbed his face with his hands and slumped to the floor.

“Zayn!” I yell at him and he looks down at me. Furrowing his eyebrows he sighs. “Twins is a lot to take.”

“But he was happy!” I cried and looked down. I was ready to cry, Louis lied to me.

“Eleanor, look at me.” When I didn’t listen he tugged on my chin. He let go and smiled. “El, he’s just nervous, we all are.”

“Well he could’ve said that, I just saw him collapse. Syreena was right!” I yell.

“Syreena was not right!” Zayn shouts back. I look at him surprise, he never yelled at me, ever. He breathes in and smiles a little. “Louis loves you alright, just trust him okay?”

“I wasn’t aware that I stopped trusting him,” I curtly answer.

“Eleanor,” Zayn sighs. He then tugs on his hair and says, “We’ll them later.”

“Later,” I cross my arms.

I was in no mood to break the news of happiness. I walk away and then look down at my bulging stomach. “Mummy loves you,” I whisper. And I swore I could feel two kicks in response.

A/N; Merry Christmas! This story will kinda have slow updates, im sorry. Don’t hate me! My laptop is busted so I had to rewrite the chapters. I hope u like it and check out my other stories please! Comment and vote!(:

Tara.