M's Dirty Dancer [15]

-Zayn-

Ginger head Ed was standing in my kitchen, smiling widely as Harry went in to hug him.

“Eddie!” Harry gave a firm hug and pulled back smiling. “What brings you here?”

Ed eyes scan the room and they stop on Syreena, I turn to look at Syreena who gives a smile and Ed returns it. Quickly, I jump off the counter and walk toward Syreena, I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her into my side. Ed’s eye brows shoot up in surprise and I could feel Syreena’s heated eyes on me. Even if our relationship was complicated, I only could lay eyes on her and touch her, even if that meant being a cold person.

“Hey Ed,” I greet with a nod and smile at his direction.

“Hello Zaynie, I see you got yourself a fine specimen,” He acknowledges Syreena with his head and winks. “Good job.”

Harry laughed nervously and I managed to smile but I wanted to rip his head off, no matter who he was. Syreena steps aside from me and plops herself in a chair, next to Eleanor who was giving her mega watt smile at Ed. “Nice seeing you ginger,” Eleanor laughs.

“Eleanor a delight to meet you.”

Louis grunts and casually throws a spoon at his direction, making Liam yelp in the process. The spoon lands on the floor, he lamely stares at it and then at Louis. “What the fuck Louis?”

“We’re eating ice cream and we want you to join,” Louis said and threw a casual smile at Eleanor. But something was up, Louis looked tired and wary. Was it because of his diarrhea? I wrinkle my nose at the possibility; Louis’ butt must be flaming with pain then. “We have important news to tell,” Louis tells Ed and leads him out of the kitchen.

Eleanor and Syreena glance at each other and Syreena furrows plucked eyebrows. “Louis!” Syreena calls, making Ed turn and in that moment he apprises Syreena, clearly liking what he’s seeing. I curled my hands into fists, ready to pound Sheeran. But I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder and I cock my head to the side a bit and see Niall, his face worried.

“No,” his Irish accent comes strong and firm. “Bro’s before hoes man.”

“Syreena’s not a hoe,” I hiss back at Niall.

He studies my face and turns his head to Ed and I close my eyes, calming my anger down. Control, I thought to myself. Slowly I uncurled my fists and watched as Syreena introduced herself to Ed.

“Hello,” she said nicely and warmly, sticking her hand out. “I’m Syreena.”

Ed grins and instead of shaking her hand, Ed takes her offered hand and flips around, palm down. He bends a bit and kisses the top of her hand. “And I’m Ed.”

Syreena retrieves her hand back and my vision is all red. I glare at Ed, who pleasing smiles at Syreena. She’s mine! Again, I calmed myself down by fixing my glare at the floor. “Ed,” Niall quickly says, coming to his side, and takes his arms. “Let’s go to the other room and have some fun. Anyway, we have some bloody blasting news to tell you.”

“Really now?” Ed laughs. “We’ll lead the way lad.”

Harry and Louis left alongside with Liam. While Eleanor, Syreena, and I were in the kitchen, with my fists ready for some pounding. Syreena turns around and then scowls at me before turning her attention to Eleanor. “Come on El,” Syreena calls and helps Eleanor up. Before they stalk out of the kitchen, Syreena gives a glare as a parting glance.

I shake my head and glare right back at her. Sometimes I just don’t understand her, one time she’s fine and then later on she’s like a time bomb. I swear, my hair will fall off due to her. But I liked that.