M's Dirty Dancer [20]

NOT EDITED BC I WAS HELLA EXCITED TO WRITE THIS.

AND ZAYN KEEPS GETTING BETTER LOOKING DAY BY DAY WHAT THELL IS THIS MAGIC

-Syreena-

There he was.

Louis.

Head in his hands and shoulders quivering.

“I’m sorry,” the doctors said, “The baby couldn’t be saved. It was a dire situation and we chose the girl to save instead.”

It turned out that Eleanor fell on her stomach suffering from a miscarriage. Not only did our worlds come crashing down for Louis and Eleanor but her parents were a no show. And Louis did call them to tell. Right now, I made myself far away from the boys who were slumped against the hospital chairs reeking of death.

I made my way to the vending machines and jiggled my pockets for some change. I needed to fuel myself with food because I was on the verge of collapsing. I punched in a few letters and watched in anticipation as the snack bar inched closer before falling.

But then it stopped.

“Are you fucking serious right now?” I push a few random buttons and give the machine a kick. Grumbling, I turn around and there he is.

Someone whom I was trying to avoid all day.

Zayn was in need of sleep. His eyes were dark, enclosed with circles under his eyes which read grief. All the annoyance of the previous stunt I pulled of was gone. “Hi,” He muttered.

“Hey.”

Silence.

I acknowledged the clothes he wore and they were Liam’s. He noticed my gaze, “Well you burned most of them.”

“You’re rich; you can always buy new ones. And I’m pretty sure those weren’t even most.” I fire back.

Zayn shook his head in pity? I wasn’t sure but it made me angry, but dismissed it. This wasn’t the proper time to fight. He walked around me towards the vending machine and chuckled.

I turn around to him and watch as he lifts the vending machine a bit and then slams it back down, allowing my snack bar to fall including another one.

“Would you look that?” Zayn laughed at the situation. He went in to grab the two snack bars, “Two for the price of one.”

I reached out to get one of the bars which were respectively mine but he snatched it back and stuffed it in his pocket. “A previous stripper like you must have wads of cash to be able to buy another snack.”

With that he walked off and I wanted to deck his face and wipe the smirk off. Fucking shit.

Calm down.

I strolled back to the hallways back and sat next to Niall. “Hey,” Niall greets and turns to me and my heart sinks to my chest.

Niall was always the lively one but here, his spark was gone. His pale skin tone made his eyes stand out even more, it seemed like those eyes were the only thing alive right now. “Hi,” I meekly say and watch the other lads. Harry sends a weak smile and Liam nods. Louis is busy quivering and Zayn is leaning against the wall, eating one of the two bars.

“Here,” He flings the bar towards me. I catch it and then glare at him. “The others don’t want to eat,” Zayn said, managing to read my mind. “Eat.”

I looked around warily at the lads and guilt washed over me when I stared at Louis. “Hey,” I nudge him. Louis doesn’t look up but I nudge him again, oblivious to the glares of Zayn.