M's Dirty Dancer [2]

-Zayn-

We were all chilling in Harry’s flat and just being lazy.

“I want food,” Niall complains.

I roll my eyes and Syreena gives out a chuckle. “Niall, when are you never hungry?”

“Never,” Niall answers and smiles at her. “How have you been?”

“Fine,” Syreena answers.

But her expression told otherwise, I studied her and she laughed at some remarks of Harry.

“How’s the album coming out?” Syreena asked and stared at me.

“It’s filled with sex songs,” I answer and grin.

Louis and Harry waggle their eyebrows in effect, making us all laugh. Eleanor was asleep since she stared PMSing a few minutes ago at Syreena about something. I was quiet while the guys talked to Syreena, I was too preoccupied to talk, and I was just thinking about Syreena, I missed her and her smart talk. Syreena got up and looked down at her watch on her wrist.

“I gotta go,” Syreena says and gathers her things. “Boss called.”

“No,” the lads whined.

“I’ll drop you off,” I stand up.

Syreena looks at me and she was aware of the boys so she just gave a nod and smiled at the boys. “Bye guys,” and pointed a finger at Louis. “Take care of her, understood? Or else I’ll cut off your balls.”

“Not my baby maker,” Louis’s eyes widen.

Syreena gives her sexy smirk, “Yes.”

She turned around and I walked behind her and into the elevator. I punched the lobby floor and all was silence in the elevator. It was awkward; I was trying my best not to kiss her after our promotion tour.

“What, no touching?” Syreena asks and turns to me.

“What?” I ask taken by surprise. “You want me to touch you?” I couldn’t help but smirk and Syreena’s eyes turned into wicked humor, something I haven’t seen for a long time.

Syreena doesn’t answer but walks out of the elevator when it opened, me behind her. I parked my car underground so Syreena waited outside while I brought the car in front of the building residence. Syreena opens the car door and couldn’t help smiling; she was full of them today. I start the car and after a while I turn on the radio and our song, Rock Me was on.

“That song is dripping with sex,” Syreena casually speaks.

I grin. “Maybe it is.”

“It is,” Syreena probes. “I mean ‘I want you to rock me?’ That is implying something.”

“I want you to hit the pedal, heavy medal, show me you care,” I sang to Niall’s verse and Syreena nodded her head to the tune.

“I actually like this song,” she says.

“What do you mean actually?” I ask and turn to her, putting a hand to my heart faking hurt.

Syreena grins. “Truthfully, I don’t like all your songs, but I like this song. Its got the rock music and its catchy.”

“Thank you,” I say.

“Your very welcome,” Syreena answered.

I was totally caught off her mood; I mean she was being so nice and happy. And around me, that’s a big thing.

“So how’s work?” I ask.

“Its work, how do you think it is?” Syreena said with anger. “My boss is making me work my ass off.”