M's Dirty Dancer [5]

-Syreena-

Soon I stared hearing a thump on my front door. I pull the covers over my head, go away people.

“OPEN THE DOOR!”

It was Louis who was banging on my door. Sighing I sit up and then notice, I’m naked. And then I remember, I had sex..with Zayn. Fuck. I quickly put on a shirt and find some sweats and fix my fuck hair. Louis was not going to live this down. I glance at my bed, it was messy. I grin and close my bedroom door. I walk towards the front door and open the door, and Louis’s fist was raised as if he was going to bang on my front door again. Louis glances at me and smirks. I cross my arms, hoping he wouldn’t notice that I wasn’t wearing a bra. He comes in as I move aside and close the door.

“So, I see you reunited with Zayn,” Louis waggles his eye brows.

I flush and look down, great. Louis sits down and crosses his legs.

“Why are you here?” I ask leaning against the wall pillars.

“What? I can’t be here?” he asks and then puts on a hurt look. “That hurt.”

I roll my eyes. “Shut up. What’s up?”

Louis looks at me intensely. “It’s Eleanor…”

“What?! Is she okay?!” I cry interrupting him.

“Wait woman,” Louis puts a hand up. “And Zayn.”

“And Zayn?” I ask confused. “What about him?”

What the hell was going on?

Louis pats a seat beside and I sit next to him, shifting my body towards me. He looks within my eyes and sighs.

“Are you alright Louis?” I ask, scared.

He nods and smiles weakly. “I’m not ready,” he whispers. “Not now.”

Realization hits me. “Louis, we’re here for you. You, Eleanor, and the baby.” I comfort him with those words.

“I know,” he nods and rubs his face. He looks up at me and he’s tired. “Still.. I have no experience about being a father. And my career, I really don’t care about that but when I’m alone and look at the future, it’s scary.”

I bite my lower lips and stare at Louis. Even if Louis seemed playful and all, he was very mature, and now he had to be. His future was in Eleanor’s stomach.

“You know, when my parents died I felt the same,” I tell him and he looks at warily. “I was all alone and I needed money. That was my first priority. And then I took a job as stripping and enrolled in college.” I stare at Louis. “You see, just like me you have to do it step by step. You have the boys and me but I had no one. You’ll be fine, through every struggle; you’re going to get help. People care about you Louis.”

I take in a breathy breath and Louis envelopes in a hug. He kisses the top of my head and suddenly I feel like crying. I pushed people away from me, that was my job.

“I am sorry about everything I said to you,” Louis speaks, his voice shaking. “I hurt you.”

I shake my head and tears drip from my eyes. “No you didn’t, I hurt myself.”

Louis pulls back and we’re both crying. We laugh and wipe our tears. Louis smiles affectionately at me and pats my head. “You’re my family you know? Because of you Eleanor isn’t afraid.”

I grin at him. “What can I say? I’m the best.”

Louis smiles at my joke and taps my nose. “I’m glad I met you.”

I nod my head in agreement, “Me too Lou.”

Then he turns serious, “Don’t hurt Zayn,” Louis suddenly speaks. “He’s a wreck.”

I look away from Louis’s piercing gaze. I open my mouth to answer. “He hates me Louis.”

“Syreena,” Louis utters my name. “Zayn became like that because he’s just….”

“A bitch, control freak?” I answer and glare at Louis. “He if fucking messed up Lou and you know it.”

Louis shakes his head. “Just listen Syreena. Your problem is that you don’t listen!”

I gape and nod curtly. “Fine, I’ll shut up.”

“Zayn is….” Louis seemed to struggle with the words. “He’s just Zayn okay? He loves you dearly Syreena, on the tour, he’d talk about you all the time and when you left him…” Louis shakes his head sadly. “I swear, Liam and Harry had to freaking tie him up so he wouldn’t touch drugs. He was a mess Syreena.”

“How about me?” I ask. “Do you know what he did to me?”

Louis shakes his head. “I don’t care about what you guys do to each other, I just want you two work your shit up. Because Zayn is being affected….fans are noticing it.”

“What do you want me to do then…hm?” I cross my arms and glare. “Love him and take care of him.”

Louis runs a hand through his hair and then looks at me. “Love him.”

With that he stands up and leaves, leaving me in my thoughts. Love him? I don’t even know what love is and Zayn is impossible to love. And then I smile, he’s fucked up just like I am. I get up from my seat and let Louis’s words sink into my head. He was going to do drugs…because of me? That sounds outrageous and stupid, but I couldn’t help feel a glow, he was risking his life for me. I walk into my bedroom and sigh; I was going to have clean this up. As I was collecting my bra, I kept thinking about Louis’s words. Zayn, what did he mean to me? We have sex, so what? But how about today? It didn’t feel like fuck, it felt like love. Was it? I chew on my lip and touch my lips; I would love Zayn to feel me again, was that bad? Was that love, sex? I was sure it wasn’t and suddenly I wanted my mom. I wanted to call out my mom and even if I did, would she hear me. I was never like this, actually I was girl with high spirits of achieving and making my parents proud, instead I’m the opposite. That happy girl was dead; she left as soon as my parents left me in this cruel word. But sometimes when I’m with Zayn, I get the feeling of the happy girl trying to let out. Like in the hospital when I felt something burning inside me. Was that love? Is seeing gold love?

I go into the kitchen and drink a cold glass of water. What the fuck it love?

A/N; I APLOGIZE ONCE AGAIN, im so sorry if its short. Okay, new book, the title is Put your graffiti on me. Should I put 1D or not. Will it be rated r or pg 13. Its all up to you so choose wisely. [: I love you guys and I updated Tequila Nights, YAY! And please, people read rich bitch, leave the fan fics for a while and give rich bitch a try. You wont die, I assure you. Anyways, vote and commet! (: Make this dirty minded chick happy! xD

Tara.