M's Dirty Dancer [17]

-Zayn-

Syreena had her head lodged between my shoulder while I kept myself busy playing with her hands. We were an odd couple. We wanted to ruin each other, hurt each other, and kill each other. Yet we didn’t mind. I glanced down to see Syreena in deep sleep with her forehead creased. Still holding one hand with hers I slipped my other hand away and brought it to her forehead. Slowly with my index finger I caress her forehead to her beautiful brow line. Slowly, the tension fades away from her forehead, the creases turning into smooth skin.

“You two are just adorable.”

I whip my head around to see a gushing Eleanor leaning by the banister smiling. I turn back to look at Syreena and then back to her. I shrug and smile. “Thank you.” But truth was, we were nothing towards adorable. We were more of a creepy couple.

I adjust myself making Syreena’s head fall into my chest. I raise her head slowly, making sure I don’t wake her up and hitch my shoulders down, letting her head rest on my shoulder once again. Eleanor walks towards the living room, placing herself on an armchair with a protective hand around her stomach. “Where are the others?”

“They should be her—“

“We’re home!” Louis chorused. I cover Syreena’s ear with one hand as Louis approaches with Harry, Niall, and Liam behind them.

“Could you guys just not scream?” I ask tensely.

“Aww,” Louis gushes with a corny smile and walks towards Eleanor. “Zaynie’s being protective I see.”

“I just can’t wait till you leave mate, then I can have my house back to myself,” I answer, with a tone of anger. But Louis laughed knowing I was messing around. I wouldn’t them to leave; I love each and every one of them to death.

“Sure sure,” Louis answered, waving his hands to dismiss this conversation. “But Liam should be kept here, to clean up after you two. If you know what I mean.”

Louis waggled his eyebrows making him on my death list. “Oi!” Liam screamed. “I’m not a house maid or anything, you have hands and feet use that!” Liam shakes his head and walks away muttering inaudible curses towards us. I crane my head to see Liam walking away and guilt went through me, I should go apologize to him.

“ Zayn.”

I look back to the voice of Niall and he plops himself on a couch. His eyes go to me and then to Syreena sleeping on my shoulder. He raises one eyebrow clearly indicating, ‘the hell is going on?’ I wish I knew myself, I had no idea. One part of me says to teach Syreena the meaning of life, show her life, and teach her to appreciate herself. While the other one wants Syreena to suffer the pain I went through when she left me and make her miserable, giving her a taste of her own medicine. And I was falling to my dark side giving in; ideas were running through my head on how to make her suffer here but without anyone knowing. I felt so disgusted at myself, but Syreena wanted the same thing. So no harm done, we were down with the deal to kill each other so my head didn’t have to think too hard.

“Anyway Zayn,” Niall starts to say but Louis cuts him off. “We’re going out again for dinner. But seems like Syreena is asleep, I don’t want to wake her up and she the crazy side of her. So it’s better if we leave you two alone and bring you dinner.” Louis paused and then narrows his eyes on Niall. “If Niall doesn’t eat it.”

“Hey!” Niall splutters throwing his hands up in the air. “I can’t help it I love food.”

“Aint nobody got time fo’ that,” Louis mimics in the black accent, causing Eleanor to laugh in fits as Niall shakes his head.