M's Dirty Dancer [16]

-Syreena-

The boys and Ed went out together to catch up on some ‘dude’ time leaving me and a sleeping Eleanor alone in the massive house. And since my room wasn’t completely clean I decided to do that, its not like someone else will be doing my work. I got up from the couch where Zayn was previously sitting on and climbed the posh looking stairs. Walking down the hallway, I hummed myself a tune that I just randomly made up in my head and skid to a stop.

I was standing right in front of Zayn’s room, the doors closed. I looked at the door and I smirked. No one was home, well besides Eleanor and she was sleeping so she didn’t really count. I edged closer to the door and grabbed the door handle which felt cool under my palm. I turned it and my smirked broaden, the door was unlocked.

I twisted it and heard the locks unlocking under my touch and opened the door. His room was in a state that seemed like a hurricane had blown up in his room. His room was dark shielding out light and the room itself smelled like him. Every guy had different odors and not all of them smelled good but Zayn smelled insanely good. I entered the room and I could practically feel him in the room due to his cologne, Escape. I knew I shouldn’t be in his room but then again, I never listened to him. I don’t even listen to myself so I didn’t really care. His bed wasn’t made and I smiled as I thought about the amazing sex we had on his velvet bed sheets. Shaking my head and getting rid of the sex, I opened his blinds letting light enter the room. I turn around and grimly stare at the bedroom, should I clean it?

Well, I mean if I did clean up his room, Zayn would see me changing a bit and then I could… No, I firmly tell myself. I wasn’t changing because of Zayn, I was changing for myself and I didn’t forget Zayn’s promise about him inflicting pain at me. Even though he hasn’t started getting his revenge, I would get mine.

As I was stalked out of the bedroom, I went to his dresser and took his cologne. It smelled better than any of the perfumes I owned and truth be told; I loved the smell of men cologne. Shutting the door behind me, I glanced at the glass bottle and smirked. Zayn would go nuts for this and I had it with me. Walking towards my messy bedroom I saw Eleanor sleeping with her hands on her stomach and I couldn’t help but stifle out a smile. It was just a sight that would happen but never noticed, a to be mother protecting her forming child inside her womb.

Before the tears of my loss would prickle in my eyes, I quickly walked away and to my bedroom. Shutting the door behind me and making sure it didn’t make a loud noise; I placed Zayn’s cologne and stripped off my shirt. Grinning I opened the cap of the cologne and sprayed the mist on my body. I don’t know why I was doing this, but it felt good. It felt good doing something bad and doing something that I would only understand.

I made sure I hid the Escape bottle after I put back my shirt and smelled like heaven. Now I had nothing to do and I didn’t want to watch TV nor go on the internet, there was nothing there for me. I got out of my room when the door bell rang. Confused, I walk down the stairs as the door bell chimes again and again. I neared the door and quickly shifted the locks; I didn’t want Eleanor wakened by a crazy person who kept ringing the door bell.

I unbolted the door and standing in front of me was a blue eyed and purple haired girl. I furrowed my eyebrow, she seemed familiar but I just couldn’t place her. She didn’t seem happy to see me though. Her face seemed in disgust and it was pissing me off.

“And you are?” I ask a bit too rudely.

She gives a twisted smile. “The stripper doesn’t remember me?”

Now I was in shock and in utter disbelief. How the hell did this purple haired girl know I used to strip? She was sneering at me. “Doesn’t it ring a bell Syreena?”