M's Dirty Dancer [19]

-Syreena-

Opening the bathroom door, I make sure not to make any sudden movements but it would be cut out anyway due to the shower. I crouch and walk on my tip toes just in case and close the bathroom door as I step inside. The atmosphere in the bathroom was hot due to the water and steam was floating and lacing itself with the air, creating sweat beads to form on my arm.

I stop short when a thought sounded through my head. Why get naked for him?

I could visibly see the outline of Zayn’s body. I watched as his hands went to his hair and then ducked into the water. It was lust working for me and I knew I would regret if I did step into the shower with him but then again, who wouldn’t. Zayn was clearly lean so anyone would want to climb him and attack him. I leaned against the bathroom door not wanting to debate. The more I would think about it I will crave for more.

I turn around and open the bathroom door quietly as possible and walk out. The water of the shower was draining the sounds of my heavy breathing as I closed the bathroom door. I glance at my clothes on my floor and then smile. I quickly walk over to Zayn’s closet and pull out a shirt which read, ‘Never Trust’. I pull that over my head and it falls loosely on my bare body. I walk over where my sweats and under garments lays. I grab my underwear and sweats and wear them. I turn around and glance at Zayn’s closet once again and walk over there.

I stand there and tilt my head staring at his clothes. You could smell his scent from here, masculine with tints of nicotine, the smell of Zayn. A devilish smirk creeps on my lips as I reach my hand forward and tug on the clothes, allowing them to fall off the clothing hanger.  I curl my left arm and let the shirt rest there as I start pulling more of his clothes. I step inside his closet and grab his pants, anything my hand could reach because Zayn would almost get out of the shower.

I could clearly hear the water stop running and muttering curses under my breath, I quickly grab the clothes piling them on my hands; one over the other. I didn’t forget to take mine either. I run out of Zayns room as fast as I can and down the flight of stairs to the backyard. It was dark, roughly around 10 and the others still haven’t come back. And Zayn still hasn’t noticed that half his clothing was missing. I drop the clothes on to the grass and run into the kitchen and grab a lighter.

I was going to give a piece of my hell fury to Zayn as I walked over to his clothes. I stood there as I thumb flicked across the wheel of the lighter. After several flicks the fire ignited and I gazed into it just as I heard Zayn scream out my name.  I looked up at the house because Zayn’s room was directly under the backyard. I smiled when i saw movement and the window opened.

“SYREENA!” Zayn bellowed.

I smile and wave. Zayn’s eyes went huge as h first gazed at me and then at the pile of his clothes on the ground. “THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!” He screamed. “ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!”

It wasn’t a question but a statement. So I just nodded and tore my gaze away from him as I ignored Zayn’s screams and protests. I threw the lighter at the pile of clothes and slowly it licked itself forwards, creeping up to all the other clothes. I stood back and cocked my head up to see Zayn’s reaction. He was open mouthed with both his hands on the side of his head. I looked back at the clothes again and stepped back to enjoy Zayn’s expression.

His hands were on the window sill as he was looking at his burning clothes in pure horror. I could smell the fabric in the air and I smiled lavishing naked Zayn. His fingers were curled into his palms as he watched half his clothes burn. It wouldn’t matter to him anyway, he was rich and famous. He could buy clothes just with a snap of his fingers. I haven’t done anything to hurt him at all.