Thunderstorms (hurt comfort)

Hello! First chapter pog? Enjoy!

This is like a Minecraft IRL au where all the events of the Dream SMP have happens but it's right before Tommy's exile.

Art by @2sakkunon twitter!

TW/
Thunder
Panic attacks
———————————
Tubbos POV
"Ok Tubs we should probably go to bed" Tommy says after are millionth round of bed wars.

"Ok where am I sleeping?" I asked while Yawning, " just on the couch, My room is just upstairs if you need anything"

"ok thanks toms". As he heads upstairs I look out side to see it raining, I smile, I've always loved the rain, the calming sound of it can put me to sleep.

As I grab my pillow and blanket I hear a crashing noise and swears from upstairs, I laugh knowing that Tommy probably dropped something.

I brush my teeth and get under my blanket and slowly the sound of the rain slowly drifts me off to a dreamless sleep.
———————————
Time skip to around 2 am
———————————
As I get out of bed to go use the restroom I suddenly hear a loud boom.

I look around at first then I realize it's thunder, my breath starts to pick up as flashbacks start to happen.

-Flash back starts-

"I'm sorry tubbo I'll try to make it as painless and colorful as possible" I look up at top of the building and I see Tommy standing there.

All the sudden I hear a loud bang and look back at technoblade and I see a firework coming towards my stomach and I pass out

-Flashback ends-

All the sudden I can't breath and I can't see anything and I start blindly running. I don't know where I'm going but I'm going somewhere.

I suddenly feel a door in front of me and I burst in looking around all I see is black I can feel some one holding my shoulders but I can't hear anything there saying.

My breathing becomes more and more frantic as time goes on.

I don't know how but I'm now on a bed, I can here someone faintly saying " tubbo.... tubbo.....bubs?"

And as soon as here that last word it clicks, Im in Tommy's room.

My breaths slow down but not by much, I start to get my sense's start to come back and I see Tommy in front of me with a worried look on his face.

"Bubs...are you ok?" All the sudden the thunder booms and I instantly grab the closest thing to me, which is Tommy.

A second later it clicks in his brain "Is the thunder scaring you bubs, is that it?" I nod my head still clinging to him "My god tubbo you're so clingy" I giggle a bit and he pulls us down to lay down.

I cuddle close to him as he kisses the top of my head, "Goodnight bubs sleep well, ok" "Ok toms"

Thunder goes again but this time it doesn't bother me, if I'm with Tommy, I'm safe from everyone and everything.

———————————
There you go a little bit of hurt comfort which I like writing so expect it a lot

I'm going to try to update at least once a week but I'm not sure

See you later
-Moon
———————————
Words:  544 ( wooo )