Staring (fluff)

Hello, I just wanna say thank you for 1k reads!! Enjoy!

Art by Login on Twitter

Just cute fluff, IRL AU, they are neighbors.

Also I know I do a lot of descriptions in my chapters but I really like it soooooo enjoy.
———————————
Tommy's POV
———————————
Tubbo and I are currently sitting on my bed, foreheads touching, starring into each other's eyes.

I take in his eyes and how amazing they are. The way that they glow in the sun, and at night you can see them from miles away. The way that they remind me of the ocean, a sea of different shades of blue all mixing together to make a wave of color. The way that they can make you feel happy and loved in just a simple glance. And these long eyelashes hid these big blue orbs.

I can honestly get lost in his eyes for so long.

———————————
Tubbos POV haha
———————————

As Tommy and I are staring into each other's eyes I take in his blue orbs. The way that when the light hits them perfectly they look baby blue.

But when it's not in that they are these bright steel blue that remind me of a stormy day. They are what I rely on when trying to know what emotions Tommy is feeling, his eyes are the windows to his emotions and I've learns how to see through them while others can't.

Right now they show admiration and friendship, if that makes sense.

We stare at each other and eventually my nose starts to itch and before I can do anything I sneeze.

"Oi!!!" He yells and with that I fall off the bed with a thud. "Owww, that hurt." I tell him as he's laughing his a*s off "That was so funny, even though you sneezed on me!"

I start laughing as well. "It's not my fault!" He simply laughs again and helps me up on to the bed. When I get back on I pull him down to cuddle.

He wraps his arms around me as I snuggle into his chest. He starts talking about everything and anything and I just listen as I drift off to sleep.

———————————
Tommy's POV (I promise this is the last POV change of this chapter)
———————————

As I'm ranting about my most recent stream I hear light snores. I look down to see Tubbo asleep so I kiss his head and I smile, close my eyes and I drift off to a wonderful sleep.

———————————
And there we go! I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you enjoyed reading it! Btw the most recent chapter (sandwich) is before vampires because I had no idea it would put it there so make sure you go and read that!

Remember to drink some water and to eat! Enjoy the rest of your day!

-Moon
———————————
Words: 475