Holding hands (fluff)

Y'all I'm running out of ideas please help-. Enjoy!

This is just a simple fluff (I have a problem)

Art by:

TW/
None
Let me know if there's anything

———————————
Tommy's POV
———————————

Today was the day that Tubbo was coming over. We only got to hang out once or twice a month, and every time it was a sleepover.

I began to clean up my room by putting clothes away and cleaning up the empty soda cans that were there. Once I finished I grabbed some money and went downstairs,

"Mom, I'm going to the store to grab snacks I'll be back!" I yelled while walking to the door. "Okay be safe" and with that I left.

As I walk into the store I walk to the candy and snack aisle. As I'm grabbing all different kinds of gummy's my phone rings, I pick it up and put in between my cheek and shoulder.

"Hello bubs what do ya need?" I ask already knowing that it was him. "I'm 20 minutes away!" I smiled "Okay I'll see you very soon love ya bubs" I look over to see a lady around mid 30's glaring at me. "Bye! Love you too!" and with that he hangs up and I put my phone away.

Once I'm done shopping I go to the cash register and place my items down. The worker scans all of my items and says "Your total is $14.58" I hand we my card and she dose whatever the heck they do with it and hands it back.

I walk back to my house with three bags one with candy another one with chips and one last one with a stuffed bee that I saw on my way to check out.

As I walk into my house I place the bags on the table and I go to double check everything. Once I checked the doorbell rings. I race to the door and open it.

There standing in front of me is my best friend. I pull him inside and tackle him into a hug and we fall to ground with me on top of him. He giggles and starts complaining about how heavy I am, I roll my eyes and get off of him and help him up.

They went upstairs and sat down on Tommy's bed, tubbo pulled out a big fluffy blanket out of his backpack.

I run downstairs to grab
the snacks and the gift and bring them back into my room, I pull out the bee and hand it to him. His eyes go wide and so does his smile,

"Thank you Toms!" He gives it a hug and I smile. We get seated on my bed and turn on the T.V . I went to Disney+ and picked UP. We got settled, with Tubbo snuggled up to my side.

———————————
Time skip to the end of the movie
———————————

I look down at Tubbo to see that he had fallen asleep at my side. I turn off the T.V and I look at the time "9:17" I decide that we'll do my plans tomorrow and drift off to sleep, dreaming of UP.

———————————
The next day
———————————

I woke up to Tubbo not being in the bed next to me, instead he was at my desk editing one of his videos.

"Bubs what are you doing?" I ask my voice rough. "Oh hey Toms how's you sleep?" "I slept fine, what about you?" I mumble, stretching. "Oh I'm I slept ok I woke up pretty early though." I hum and get out of bed.

I tell Tubbo to go get dressed and meet me downstairs, he nods, grabs his clothes and leaves. I grab black trousers, a red and white jumper, and my high top converse.

Once I'm done getting dressed there's a knock on my door "Come in" Tubbo walks in wearing blue trousers, a yellow and black striped shirt, and black vans.

He puts his stuff down and we head downstairs to eat some breakfast. We eat quickly and say goodbye, as we walk out the door Tubbo asked "Where are we going exactly?" I stay silent and continue to walk. He seems confused but continues to fallow me.

As we're walking we make small talk until I feel a small feeling on my hand, I look down to see Tubbo lightly touching my hand. I smile and grab it and squeeze it, he then smiles and swings are interlocked hands. I think to myself knowing that Tubbo has always been scared of holding hands in public because of the 'incident', so this is definitely something progress.

We continue on our walk until we make it to our destination, the coolest park ever!, well to me it is. It has everything you would need. Two playgrounds (one for the young kids and one for the older kids), I giant field , and lastly a hill overlooking the horizon.

I pull his hand over to the hill knowing nobody would be there. We get to the top and sit down, his head on my shoulder and our hands still interlocked.

He begins to play with my hand as we sit and talk about everything under the sun. Soon after hours of just talking he gets a text from his mother.

"I have to start heading back." He states standing up. I nod and get up as well. We start walking back to my house and I grab his hand again missing his warmth.

We get to my house and he runs upstairs to grab his stuff, he comes back down and his mom takes his stuff and leaves to the car to wait. We look at each other, both of us with sadness in our eyes.

He jumps on to me to hug me. I catch him hugging back, I start to feel wet little drops on my shoulder. I look down to see him crying, my heart aches. I squeeze him tighter and whisper kind and loving words into hide ear, after I kiss his head and he looks up "I'm going to miss you so much." I smile "I know bubs but I'll come visit you soon and we can call once you get home." He nods and let's go and walks to his car before he gets in he turns around and signs I love you. I return the gesture.

He turns around and go's into his car and I watch as it drives away. I turn around and walk inside smiling.
———————————
Aye this took forever but I did it! I hope you enjoyed don't forget to vote and comment! See you!

-Moon
———————————
Words: 1111!