Hero and Villain (angst)

Hello, it's been a little, here is an angst one (not to much angst). It's a song fic, the song is Trust me not (Hero and Villain duet) sooo enjoy!!

Summary: Tommy and Tubbo are fighting about how Tommy thinks he the villain and this is the fight.

No art for today.

Song is above.

Tommy: Bold
Tubbo: Underlined
Both: none

Also I have no idea how to start this so we're just going to hop straight into it.

TW
Yelling
Let me know if there's anything else.

—————————–——
No POV
——————————–—
What are you doing dear, aren't you tired?

What are you doing here, I don't think that you were invited. Here you go again, pretending like you love me. When just beneath the surface you're convinced that you're above me.

Dig deep into the past, I've never been one for doing things half assed.
If I'm here to save you, I'll be here forever. Just take my hand I'll be your knight in shining armor!

You think you're a hero..? And they tell you, you are. So stoic and handsome. And you've come so far.

You think you're a villain. But I know you're not. Under all that angst and anger is a...

Beating, human heart.
DYING, BROKEN HEART!

Hey way about the lonely little girl?

I'm sorry!

What about the monsters who prevailed?

I'm sorry!

You never came to save my world...

What about us?
WHAT ABOUT ME?

I recognize you're upset

I know they did you wrong.
OH, YOU KNOW NOTHING OF ME.

But trust me, please believe me this won't stop the hurt for long. We don't need to end like this! Look me in the eyes.

Here comes the hero complex.

You call yourself a villain.
I KNOW I'M A VILLAIN! BUT WE KNOW ITS A DISGUISE, BUT YOU'RE THE ONE WHO LIES.

So you're Back at it again, twisting and manipulating every word I've said.

Come on, you know that's not true, I'm trying to help you. Let me help you!!

YOU ARE NOT MY HERO!! You don't know how it felt. What else could you do with the cards that I've been felt.

You are not the villain. You once held my hand.

Stand up, Get out, Sometimes things don't go as planned.

(Song over)

"Tommy..."

"No Tubbo, I said to leave."

———————————
And done! That was a very short one but I enjoyed it. See you next time guys gals and non-binary pals. Don't forget to vote and comment! Bye!
———————————
Words: 419