Vampires (fluff)

Welcome back and enjoy

Art by @Leroy on Twitter

Vampire/mythical Au

Btw the description of them is how I see them in my book.

TW/
Blood
Alcohol
Murder
Let me know if there's anything else
———————————
Tommy's POV
———————————
This human party was going absolutely amazing, almost everyone was drunk and Tubbo and I haven't gotten caught by the humans, being a vampire has its perks such as sneaking into anywhere, like this high school party.

Speaking of Tubbo I look around for him and I can't find him, suddenly a cup is handed to me by Dream, I take it an chug it, clearly not thinking.

All the sudden my throat starts to burn and the liquid sits in my stomach.

I go to the drink area and try to find the one I just drank, testing each one to try and find it. Soon after trying every single one my head started to spin and I couldn't think or see straight.

"Ayo Tubbo" I yell across the room as soon as I see him, "Toms!, are you......drunk?" "Of course not I'm to young to *hic* drink silly" "Ok you are definitely drunk let's go home" "Ok just let me get one more dri-" "NO Tommy we're leaving"

I nod my head and let him drag me away from the house party, I stumble a little while walking out. I see a human walking past when I start to feel hungry.

I lunged forward and bite there neck drinking his blood. "Tommy! You can't do that in public we'll get caught" I let go and wipe my lips,"fineeeeee"

———————————
Time skip to there apartment. (Tubbos POV)
———————————

I drag Tommy to our apartment, open the door and lead him to the couch. I leave to go get us both pajamas.

For him, black sweatpants and a white hoodie with red sleeves and hood. For me gray sweatpants and a back and green hoodie.

I get changed and go out of our shared room and see him hanging upside down on the couch, I roll my eyes and walk over to him.

"Tommy I need you to sit up so you can get changed" "No" I sigh "Tommy come on we don't have all night-well we do but still."

He looks at me and nods his head to some tune but he gets up and takes his clothes and I turn away so he can get changed.

He taps my shoulder telling me he's done, when I turn around I see him in the same position as before, upside down.

He pat's the spot next to him so I join him upside down.

"Hey Bubs....." he says after 5 minutes of hanging, "What's up" I ask skeptically, "What do I look like?".

I'm taken back, confused then I remember we can't look into mirrors or cameras.

"Umm well to me you have strawberry blonde hair, kinda like Phil. Steel blue eye like a stormy day, light freckles over the bridge of your nose, rosie cheeks like pink tulips. Light pink lips, kinda like bubblegum color, long eyelashes, and pale skin like milk."

I say and after every single detail his smile grows bigger and bigger.

I smile and he hiccups, " Your laugh is like music and your smile is super contagious. How do I look like to you?"

He blinks at me then it clicks in his head.

"Well you have brown hair like milk chocolate, you don't have any *hic* freckles but you have a dimple right there" he says while poking my check"You have long lashes and hidden under neath are *hic* these big beautiful ocean blue eyes that sparkle in the sun, you also have light red-" "Pink?" "-ya whatever, pink lips that always are in a sm*hic*ile and skin like sand on a beach."

I pull him up into a hug, cuddling to his chest. He instantly hugged back still hiccuping every now and then.

I pull away from the hug and just look at him. He then gasped and walked of, me being confused,I just sat there waiting for him to come back.

I suddenly hear a crash." Toms,,,,,are you ok?" "I'm perfectly fine bubbo" he comes back with pens, colored pencils, and paper, "Lets draw each other!!"

I nod my head knowing that neither of us could draw, especially sense he's drunk.

We both grab paper and pens and start drawing, looking at each other for reference. "Anddd done" I say, he looks at me and shows me his paper.

I burst out laughing " it looks like a kindergartner drew it!" I show him mine " oi yours looks like a preschooler did yours!" He says back.

I laugh and give him another big hug. He pulls me by my torso so I'm sitting in between his legs I snuggle closer if that's even possible and he grabs the remote and we start watching UP.

I'll say this was a pretty awesome night.
———————————
Aye another one done! We already hit 200 reads! Thank you so much

See you next chapter

Vote comment and I'm always up for suggestions.

-Moon
———————————
Words: 860!
———————————