Anger (fluff/angst)

Hello again! I hope you enjoy this one.

This is a outsiders au where Tommy is a Greaser and tubbo is a Socs.

Art by: @Leroy on Twitter

TW/
Blood
Bruises
Fighting (mentioned)
Let me know if there's any more!

Tommys andTubbos outfits ( Tubbo skirt pog) ((also Tubbos sweater is going to be green))

———————————Tommy's POV———————————I start to walk way with a small limp, a black eye, a busted lip, cuts, and many bruises

———————————
Tommy's POV
———————————
I start to walk way with a small limp, a black eye, a busted lip, cuts, and many bruises.

My legs are carrying me somewhere but I'm not sure, the fight was probably one of the worst ones, I got out with a few minor injury's but others weren't so lucky.

Wilbur had a broken nose and a black eye, techno probably got the worst, he had a broken nose, broken wrist and fingers, black eye and sprained ankle.

I left the fight as soon as it ended, not wanting to be there anymore. While walking I noticed the houses went from poorer to richer.

That's when it clicked, I was going to Tubbos house.

As I get to his yard I pick up some small stones and throw them at his window.

After a few minutes he opens the window, "Tommy?""Yeah" "what are you doing here?" " um I just wanted to see you?" It came out as more of a question, "ok.....go to the door I'll open it for you"

I walk over to the door and relies that he didn't see any of my injuries, he's going to make a big fit over this.

As he opens the door he gasped and grabs my hand and drags me to the bathroom and sits me on the toilet.

"Bubs if your parents see me here there going to be f*cking pissed" I tell him. "Don't care" he states while looking under the sink for something, while he dose so I look at his outfit.

He's wearing a white skirt that has black polkadots, a dark green sweater shirt thing, white converse and to top it all of, one of my old leather jackets.

I smile.

He finally finds what he was looking for, a first aid kit. He looks over at me and starts cleaning up the many cuts that I have on my arms and hands.

"What happened" " a fight" I mutter.

He tilts my chin up to get a better look at my face and the evidence of the fight. He delicately thumbs away the streak of blood by My mouth, saying nothing as he examines it. After a brief pause, My heart skips a nervous beat by as he looks me dead in the eyes. His voice is quiet and tense, their anger barely restrained."Who did this to you?"

I look at him with a shocked look on his face. Tubbo never gets angry even if someone is making fun of him in a skirt, he just smiles and ignores them.

This is a new reaction to me getting hurt. I pull him in to a hug and put my face into his fluffy brown hair. He giggles and snuggles in to my chest.

I place a soft kiss on the top of his head. He pulls away and continues to clean and bandage all of my injuries.

Once he done he grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to his room and tossed me sweatpants.

I go and get change when I'm done I walk out and I see him in sweats and a large green hoodie.

We get into his bed and he cuddles close to my chest. I run my hands threw his hair and he hums and closes his eyes.

His breath begins to even out, and his steady breathing leads me to a dreamless sleep.

———————————

The next morning I wake up and he Tubbo on top of me. I smile and run my hands threw his hair and he stirs, and eventually he wakes up.

"Good morning Bubs, how did you sleep?" " pretty good, you" he mumbled back. "It was ok, but I got to go home Will's probably worried about me" I tell him while trying to get out from underneath him.

"No don't gooo" "I'll comeback later but I have to go" he mumbled something but I couldn't hear what he says, he gets off of me and I go and grab my clothes, "you can keep the sweatpants Toms"

I nod in response. He leads me to the door. We give each other a hug goodbye.

I start my trek home grateful I have a friend like Tubbo.
———————————
Another one done
I hope you enjoyed that one took me a long time to come up with it! See you later

-Moon
———————————
Words:785