Ch. 18

Y/n POV
—————
You wake up in a really bright room on a really comfy couch.

Y/n: Agh! The hell turn the lights off.

Your voice sounds deeper than usual. A funky beat starts playing in the background, where am I? You sit upright and see that your in some sort of dance club. Someone approaches you, he looks like a shadow but his eyes don't glow.

???: Y/n! Your back from the dead!

He sits next to you and laughs.

???: You really scared us there, I mean who would be brave enough to drink twenty bottles of liquor without a break! Haha!

Y/n: How long was I out?

???: About an hour. That's really impressive, go check on your friends they seem to be having too much fun.

You get up and he continues to drink. You look for your 'friends'. The club is crowded, people dance with each other and drink like a plague doctor is about to amputate them. You get tired searching and look for an exit, you find a back door and walk through.

???: Oh you finally found us.

You look back to see Hades, Sternguard and Knoxus playing cards. They are all wearing fancy suits and tuxedo's, their shadow aura is still the same.

Hades is taking a smoke with his signature cigarette in hand, Sternguard is well... Being Sternguard and Knoxus is drinking something from a flask.

Y/n: Woah what are you guys doing here?

Knoxus: We're looking for the next rougue shadow.

Y/n: Rouge shadow? What does he look like?

Sternguard: Well it's actually they, it's two people strangely enough.

You sit down and grab a hand of cards.

Y/n: What are they supposed to represent?

Hades: Well probably joy or some happy crap like that, but what the hell is that doing in your mind?

I think for a second.

Y/n: Mabye it's Luz's happiness?

Sternguard: Impossible, no other beings emotions can serve as a spirit in this world.

Knoxus gets up.

Knoxus: Anyway let's get back into the joint, you will be able to find the spirit faster than any of us since they all want to control your physical .

We walk back in and everyone is still drinking like a plague doctor is about to do a heart transplant. Some random guy runs across the room and jumps onto a pool table.

Hades: Holy shit, I'm filming that.

Hades runs off to take a video of them.

Sternguard: Yeah forget about him let's continue.

We walk through the party looking for the spirits but I become curious.

Y/n: How'd you guys get here?

Knoxus: Eh? What do you think dumbass, because we had to find the rouge shadow.

Sternguard: I think he meant why are we out of our given domains.

Knoxus: Oh, you destroyed mine remember our epic battle? Haha.

Sternguard: Mine was destroyed as well, I even gave gave him my relic.

Knoxus: You gave him your relic? So that's what was on his shoulder all those times. Oh yeah I still have to give you my relic.

He starts searching his pockets.