Ch. 10

Eda POV
—————
Me and King arrive at the night Market, I sigh as more feathers grow from my arm, I cover it with my hand and keep walking.

Eda: The curse. I need that elixir. Quick.

I see a man sitting in an alley.

Eda: Hey, you. You know where I can find a Grimm Hammer?

He grunts and a tiny lizard man comes out from his eye socket and points, I look to where he pointed and see a stand with a large skull on top of it.

I then approach the stand. The husk of a monster uses his tongue to put the lizard man in his mouth.

—————
Back to y/n POV
—————
We kept on walking through the forest, until we spotted Boscha.

Willow: Hey, is that...

Gus: It's Boscha. That girl who made fun of us.

We then hear Boscha talking to her mom on her... crow phone?

Boscha: Ugh! Yes, Mom. I'm going to a moonlight conjuring. No, Mom. You can't come. And yes, Mom, it's sad that you're asking.

She let's go of the phone and it goes to deliver the message. She then looks back at the house.

Willow: She saw us. What do we do?

Luz: Hmm.

Luz asks Gus to magic up a megaphone, she starts speaking into it.

Luz: Hey. H‐Hey you. You should, uh, stop being so mean to people. You're kind of a jerk.

They all laugh as you go in to get a mug of coffee.

Boscha: Ew. A talking house is giving me a lecture? Whatever. I'll just TP you like I did with the rest of the neighborhood.

I come out again and we all hold hands.

Luz: But don't you see I am no mere house.

We make the house stand up. Luz then roars but it doesn't sound very menacing. Boscha screams and runs away. You go inside and grab your coffee as they laugh, you come back out.

Gus: I've never pranked anyone before. And now I have a taste for it.

You sip your coffee.

Willow: We should follow her to Amity's house to show off our conjuring. That will show her who's got no talent.

Luz looks at the moon and sees it going down.

Luz: Actually, I'm starting to think we should head back.

Y/n: Same, if Eda catches us we are really going to get it.

Gus is suddenly holding out his scroll.

Gus: Amity's updating her Penstagram.

Y/n: Please don't be something about Luz.

Luz looks at the phone and reads the other text out loud.

Luz: Shout out to my fellow witches. #Humans can bite it. *gasp* Let's do it.

You sigh again in disappointment as they cheer. We start walking the house over to Amity's place.

—————
Third POV
—————
Garroth and his team are now moving swiftly through the trees following the trio, unknown to him your with them.

—————
Eda POV
—————
I enter Grimm Hammer's stand.

Eda: Hello? Uh, I seek the one they call Grimm Hammer.