Ch. 6

(Y/n) POV
—————
You wake up tired again, you look at your phone and see that it's 2 A.M. you get up and go to the toilet and freshen up.

After using the toilet you go downstairs and look in your bag that you packed for summer camp. You pull out a bottle of pills which was half empty and you put one pill in your mouth, you've been using that bottle one month ago in the human world, it's just some medicine that your mom gave you. It tastes really good.

You put on a mask. You grab the bag of weapons, the rings you didn't get to sell yet and your dagger then head out.

...

You reach a place known as the Night Market where monsters sell, buy and trade items. You go up to one of the buyers stands and put the bag full of gems and rings on the table. He carefully inspects them, after checking their legit he nods at you and hands you a 4000 snails, you flip through the cash and wish him a good day. You keep on walking around looking at random objects which might peek your interests.

While you are looking around let me explain how you found out about this place.

—————
Flashback
—————
So one night you woke up and saw lights coming from the market area, you were curious so you went to take a look. There you found things that were never available in the morning. So you decided that it was your new go to place for selling and buying objects.
—————
Flashback end
—————

As you were walking through you bumped into a large burly man with an eyepatch. He did not mind and walked away.

You didn't see anything interesting so you go back home.

...

You sit on the couch and quietly put your bag of weapons down next to it. You sigh quietly and wonder what to do next. It's still 2:45. You take your mask off.

You then think about exploring the rest of town, so you put the 4000 snails in your wallet and go.

...

You head out into town and just look around, not many people are out at this time. You see random people in alleyways talking or fighting but other than that you see nothing. You keep walking around you reach a library, 'hmm, I think I'll go in' you think to yourself.

You head inside the library and see the librarian, you walk around inside the library and look through some of the magic and weapon books but nothing was really helpful. You then see a certain girl with green hair so you decide to say hi. You sneak up behind Amity and sling your arm around her.

(Y/n): Hey, Amity how you doing.

Amity: Eep!

She looks back at you.

Amity: Oh it's you, Willow's abomination thing.

(Y/n): Actually I am one of her fake abominations the other one is busy sleeping.

Amity: Anyways, what are you doing up at this hour.

(Y/n): Oh I always wake up this early, what about you 'top student'.

She growls at me.

Amity: Listen the only reason I am not shouting at you is because we are in a library, also I'm here to study.

(Y/n): Huh, that's really normal, well I was just hanging around town since no one was up, so I came here to see if any books could help me learn magic.

Amity: How do you not know magic, what were you doing that day?

You move the hair off your ears.