Ch. 8

(mood music)
—————
Y/n POV
—————
You wake up in a cell? You seem to be in some sort of jail.

Y/n: Oh the heck.

A guard then smacks the jail door.

Y/n: Ow!

Shadow man?: Hello child I see that you've learned two new spells. Even though the first one was completely obvious.

Y/n: Not my fault I didn't write it on a piece of paper. Also where are we?

Shadow man?: We're in your cognitive world since I exist in dreams.

He gets up and walks to your cell.

Shadow man?: Anyways I didn't come here to talk about your magical progress, I came her to warn you about a curse which will affect your mind and body.

Y/n: Curse? What are you talking about?

Shadow man?: A curse called "Dark Wrath" you've been  cursed for a while as well.

Y/n: That's crazy, then when will the curse become active?

Shadow man?: Kid the curse has already become active you were just never conscious. I had to take control to stop you from doing anything rash.

Y/n: Well how do I stop it!?

Shadow man?: Sadly you can't, once the curse comes into effect it cannot be reversed.

Y/n: So I'm just stuck like this?

Shadow man?: Well there is one way.

Y/n: Tell me.

Shadow man?: You hav-

Everything fades again and you start seeing light.

—————
Back to the real world
—————
You wake up panting, you look around and realize that your not sleeping anymore. You slam your hand on the table in anger. You sigh in disappointment.

You get and go to the toilet to freshen up. You rub your eyes then wash your face, you brush your teeth and look at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes widen as you see black veins sprouting from your right eye which is red. You start panicking, you run downstairs and grab a bottle of pills and run back up to the washroom. You swallow two pills and see the curse retracting.

You sigh in relief, and think you understand that the thing that can hold the curse off is these pills. Now the only thing you have to do is wait for that short guy to finish making more pills. You calm yourself down and go back downstairs to see its still really early.

You go to the kitchen to make some coffee for yourself. When it's done you grab a mug fill it and go outside for some fresh air. You finish your coffee and go back inside.

Eda, Luz and King come down for breakfast. Luz pours herself a bowl of cereal and milk, Eda drinks some apple blood while King is eating some leftovers. You go to the living room and sit down on the couch. Eda walks in.

Eda: Hey kiddo we have to go set up shop, get ready.

You grab your bottle of pills and put it in your pocket, you grab the notepad and dagger. You turn the dagger into a ring and then put the notepad in your pocket. You tell Eda your ready and she hands you a bag of items. You wait outside until everyone comes.

After sometime you see everyone come out, Luz had her Azura book in hand and King was hanging on to her, Eda had her staff in hand. We all then go to our spot.

—————
Timeskip
—————
Eda set up her stall and waited for customers, Luz eventually got bored and started reading her book.