Ch. 4

Luz POV
-----
I stand on a cliff with a sign which says "Leaving Bonesborough city limits", you take in a breath of air and say

Luz:My first mystical quest.

And slide down, you jump over a log and walk along the path. The path now becomes
Foggy.

Luz:Okay, got my scroll, got my youthful optimism, *takes toy sword from its sheath* got my trusty weapon *presses button*

Sword:By the power of Skullgar, I am out of battery.

You keep the sword in hand, and continue walking cutting vines which block your way.

Luz:You know I wonder if I made the right choice by coming-

You gasp as you see a town filled with cats, you walk to the fountain with awe showing on your face. Suddenly a handsome man rose from the fountain.

Unknown man:I see so your the chosen one, *comes down from the fountain* the celestial staff should have picked me, Nevareth Bladestrife, teen prince of Angstmore.

Luz:Yes, yes I did make the right choice.

-----
Eda POV
-----
King leads me through an alleyway and says this is where they met the wizard. I go through the drapes and see a torn down castle.

King:Woah! It wasn't like this before.

Me and king go inside the castle.

Eda:I don't like this.

You see a couple of scrolls and unroll them. They all talk about the crystal staff and have text on top of the scroll which says "the chosen one".

Eda:I really don't like this.

-----
Luz POV
-----

Me and Nevareth were walking down the forest path while he told me his back story.

Luz:Nevareth your vengeful backstory is so compelling and I'm loving your animal sidekick.

Nevareth: After my village was consumed, my heart knew nothing but vengeance.

Luz: Nevareth...

Nevareth: Lady Luz, do you think love can bloom on the battlefield?

Luz:*To herself* This is quest is questing in all the right ways.

Me and and Nevareth reach a bridge. Then a gruffy and dirty cat pops out from nowhere. With a nametag that says Chris

Nevareth: Ew.

Chris: Humdy diddle to pass the bridge you must first solve my riddle.

Luz: Hit me little furry man.

Chris: Your quest shall stop if you fail this game so tell me my dear, what is my name.

Luz looks at his name tag and answers Chris. He gives her a ring.

Nevareth: Do you need a cape?

Luz: No I think-

Nevareth: You can use my shirt!

He rips his shirt off and then you immediatley agree.

Nevareth: Three cheers for the chosen one. 

You feel accomplished.

—————
Eda POV
—————

I follow King into a ruined down town.

Eda:Oh no, are you sure she came here?

King:Can't mistake her smell, like lemons and young naive confidence.

Eda:Hmm, *you walk toward the fountain and flick a cat on the head* Hey wake up you, tell me what have you done with Luz, what's your end game.