Ch. 3

Y/n POV
-————
Dark yet, darker your trapped in a shadow realm where everything seems to getting darker, you look around for an escape but nothing.

You walk around some more but you think your just going around in circles, but wait what's that, you see two tiny white speckles out in the distance, you think you've found an exit the white specks become a more defined and now look like eyes

You start to hear a male voice shouting and you hear the wailing of a child, your starting to become creeped out, but you still move closer to the voice and set of eyes, and the voice sounds familiar you can't make out who's it is until you hear it shout...

??? :Y/N! GET OVER HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!

You knew that voice better than anything else it was your accursed father...

Father:Y/N! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING OUT OF THE BASEMENT!

7 yr old (Y/n) :Father! Sorry but I was just wondering if you could give me some food, mom forgot to make lunch for me so I was wondering if you could cook me something...

Father:Listen here brat I am not cooking you anything, you forgot to ask you mother, now wait until she gets back.

7 yr old (Y/n): but father I haven't eaten since yesterday, since you told me not to eat anything because today you said mom would make me something really good to eat.

Father:Oh boo hoo your sad because you didn't eat anything, WHO CARES NOW GO BACK INTO THE BASEMENT.

*memory fades away*

You still remember that you were to stupid to understand that your father hated you and that he was actually eating all the food your mom cooked (fatty), but you were atleast able to get something to eat that night.

It was dark again but a red glows started to illuminate. You walk towards it and you see a very tattered symbol. 'strange' you thought, but you stood in the middle of it, suddenly the floor underneath you seemed to have collapsed.

You fell for what felt like a minute but slowly got up and looked around. Your were surprised that you were in something of a royal throne room though it looked more plain and tattered then a regular throne room.

You see a man with a shadowy aura sitting on a throne of gold you look around and see even more symbols around the room, different from the one you stood on, you choose to walk towards him and you see an unrecognizable dull red symbol on the forehead of his shadow head his eyes have the same glow as the symbol, he then speaks.

Shadow man?:Ah I see you have found my little home y/n.

You were surprised he was knew your name but he had a very demonly aura to him which made you feel cautious.

(y/n) :who are you and why do you know my name.

Shadow man? :That doesn't matter right now, what matters is what you felt when you saw that horrible memory.

Hmm your not sure, it did happen a long time ago, but after seeing how your father
treated you felt a small tinge of anger

Shadow man?:Ah I see you feel anger.

(Y/n): Woah woah I never said that I was ang-

Shadow man? :Oh you don't have to say it I can read all emotions and thoughts for I am-

—————
Back to the real world
—————

You wake up breathing fast and sweating, you start looking around panicked and you have no idea where you are you check your phone and see that it's 3 A.M.
you see a door and go outside, and come to the conclusion that you're still in the boiling isles.