Ch. 20

Y/n POV
-----
I sit on a dumpster in a smelly alley with some psycho girl hugging her boyfriend. The girl is wearing a purple top and some short jeans, the boy is wearing black formal pants and a white tanktop. He's pretty muscular. The girl won't stop giggling.

Y/n: Hey piggy tell your damn girlfriend to stop being so freaking hyper.

The girl's boyfriend named 'piggy' sighs.

Piggy: Dude didn't I tell you to drop the name? It's ridiculous.

Psycho girlfriend: Aww love bug. Ignore the mean butcher. Not like he has any power.

Y/n: Fuck off.

You flick her off and she scoffs, another dude enters. It's Kapo, he's one of the gang members. He is obviously rocking the grey and yellow hoodie and blue jeans.

Kapo: Oh y/n didn't expect you to actually come here. I thought it was just a fight to assert dominance. Never thought you'd take up the offer.

Y/n: What can I say, when I hear a good deal I follow it.

A girl in a forest green jacket enters the alley. She wears a bright red beanie which complements her red hair.

Girl: Hey guys, I see you agreed to my offer kiddo.

Y/n: Don't call me that.

Girl: I like your attitude y/n, still never thought 'The Gorilla' would lose a fight.

You scoff.

Y/n: Pfft gorilla? Dude seems more like a pig for how much he was squealing during our match.

Psycho girlfriend: You take that back!

She pulls out a knife but the other girl stops her.

Girl: Lay off Grisha. If he took on your man and won they he could easily end you.

The girl now known as Grisha puts her knife in her pocket.

Grisha: Fine.

Girl: I guess you might already know me?

Y/n: Heh how could I ever forget? Luz Noceda.

I smile.

She moves out of the shadows revealing her red beanie and tired eyes.

Luz: I am actually impressed, how'd you know?

Y/n: Please I know your gang inside out. Heck how'd you think I'd know how to beat gorilla?

Luz: Cut the crap y/n, why did you really fight gorilla? Why'd you even consider meeting us?

Y/n: At first it was just a bounty to get a groups of assholes of the streets, but then I learnt my "childhood friend" was running it. So I guess I wanted to catch up.

She laughs and grabs a cigarette from her pocket, she puts it in her mouth and lights it, you grab it from her mouth and take a puff.

Luz: What the heck man?

Y/n: What? I didn't bring my own smokes, my mom confiscated them.

Luz: Fine you can have "that" one.

She takes another one for herself and lights it.

Grisha: Sooo... You two know each other?

Luz: We knew each other since we were 7! I guess around the time we were 14 we just drifted apart.

Y/n: Oi, don't fucking forget the part where you dissapered for a year or two. I mean come on I literally went searching for you. Never thought you'd be another damn dimension.