Ch. 21

Narrator POV
-----
Boscha walks upto a mirror in her bedroom, in the mirror, in the reflection multiple golden trophies in her showcase. She gets in front of the mirror with her hair let down, she exhales and says something to herself.

Boscha: You are talented. You are a star. You may be hated, so long as you are feared. Most important of all, you are a winner.

She ties her hair into a bun and walks towards the door, she rips a page off her calendar before walking out the door, revealing the whole month has been marked "Grudgby Season".

—————
Camara pan to follow her|Narrator POV
—————
She walks through Bonesborogh dribbling a Grudgby ball, pedestrians looking at her in awe with her confident aura.

Old Lady: There she goes, captain of the Banshees. Off to win another championship for Hexside.

A mother looks down at her child and says.

Mother: Why can’t you be more like her?

The child would would breathe in deeply with a pained and annoyed expression.

Boscha would approach Hexside and a banner would pop out of nowhere, unfurling to say "Go get ‘em, Banshees” with magic glitter and such over the school.

Skara, Amelia, and Cat appear from nowhere and form up behind Boscha as she stands in front of the main door. Classic popular girl stuff.

Boscha: Alright, girls. You know the drill. Captain goes first.

The doors would fly open and she'd walk in with complete confidence.

Boscha: Hello, Hexside! Your star has arrived. Groveling line starts here.

She'd look around as no sound had been made.

Boshca: Something’s not right. Nobody’s here!

She sprints towards a source of laughter, there she spots Willow entertaining some students with her magic, creating faces out of plants.

Hexside Student: No way!

Potions Student: Do me next. Do me!

Willow uses her magic, the plant sprouts, a fruit looking like the potions student’s face. The student takes it.

Potions Student: Welcome to the world, little buddy. You’re the coolest, Willow.

Willow: Aw, shucks!

Oracle Student: Yeah, Willow rules!

Boscha walks past the crowd.

Boscha: Wow, she has to make friends out of plants. How sad.

Her gang laughs at her statement, Amity appears out of no where and adds her own statement towards Boscha.

Amity: Oh, please! You know, I used to be like you, Boscha, obsessed with status, challenging my competition. But I grew up. When will you?

She walks away, the crowd of students then laugh at Boscha.

Boscha: Oh, this is not gonna fly.

—————
Cut to outside|Luz POV
—————
As I approach the school on Eda's staff I admire the fireworks and banner set up, when we land I get off, feeling a little too hyper.

Luz: My first Grudgby season! I’m so excited, I have more school spirit than the school spirits!

I look at a ghost holding pom-poms.

Ghost: Why do I even bother?

She groans and floats away.

Eda: Ah, Grudgby season is the best. You know, I used to play, back in my gory days.