"I dont fall for jerks"

Dinah's POV
Suddenly, someone pushed my up against the wall and started kissing my neck. "Let go of me" I demanded, "why did I ever give this up" they said. I knew it was a girl because this is the girls bathroom, they smell like perfume, and they have a female voice.

She began rubbing up and down my spine with her finger. I tried to push her off of me, but she held on to my shirt and it completely ripped. She threw my ripped shirt somewhere, and she tried to undo my bra, but I socked her in the face. She screamed while I ran out of the bathroom.

I had tears streaming down my face, and people were staring at me, but I kept on running. I ran back to the cafeteria covering my chest. I walked up to the table, "DJ are you ok" Lauren asked, I shook my head, then I moved my hands from my chest. Normani handed me her jacket, and I put it on and zipped it up. I was still crying when I sat down. "Dinah what happened?" Normani asked while wiping away my tears, "nothing" I said. She stood up "class is in thirty minutes, so if we leave to get you a shirt we can be there in twenty" she said whilst dragging me out of the cafeteria.

When we got to our dorm room, she locked the door. "What happened in the bathroom?" She asked, "nothing" I reassured her. She sat down next to me on my bed "please tell me, I wanna be there for you Dinah" she said seriously. I sighed "fine, when I came out of the stall someone pushed my up against the wall, and they started to kiss my neck. I tried to fight them off, but they ripped my shirt. I punched them and ran" I explained. She hugged me tightly "I'm sorry for pressuring you to tell me" she apologized, I hugged her back "thank you" I said. I put on a shirt and we left.

Normani's POV
We went to class, and I noticed something strange. Danielle had an ice pack on her eye. "Hey Danielle are you ok" I asked, "yeah I hit my eye in the corner of my dresser this morning" she informed me. Twenty percent of me believed her, the other eighty didn't. I sat down next to her. "Hey weren't you in the cafeteria this morning?" I asked, she nodded. I laughed "there was no ice pack then, and which building do you stay in?" I asked, "look Normani I don't know what your accusing me of" she said while placing her hand on my leg. I glanced at Dinah "forget about her, I want to know about you" she said flirtatiously, "there's only one thing you need to know about me, I don't fall for jerks" I said before getting up and sitting next to Dinah.

Ohh! Take that Danielle!!! I'm tired, so goodbye 😘