Chapter 16

Ally's pov
After class I went straight to Dinah and Normani's dorm room. I knocked on the door, and a few seconds later Normani opened the door.

She smiled. "Hey Ally, c'mon in" she said opening the door further. I walked inside and sat down on her bed. Dinah's bed was empty. "Where's Dinah?" I asked. Her entire facial expression changed. "I dunno, she was just here" she said pointing to her bed. She sat down next to me, "maybe she's in the bathroom" I said.

All of a sudden Normani was being dragged under the bed. "ALLY HELP ME!!" She screamed. I was trying my hardest to help her, but her fingers slipped out of my hands."NOOOOOOO!" I shouted.

I slowly put my hand under the bed. I felt someone's fingers. I tried to grab them but my they slipped again. I pulled my hand from underneath the bed. MY HAND WAS COVERED IN BLOOD!!! I screamed at the top of my lungs. I ran into the bathroom to wash my hands. I saw someone's foot hanging out of the bathtub. I rushed over and moved the shower curtain.

"Dinah are you okay?!" I shouted.

"R....Run...she's...crazy" she said as blood gushed out of her mouth.

"DINAH PLEASE DONT!! PLEASE LIVE!!!" I shouted as tears streamed down my face.

Her eyes rolled back and her breathing stopped. I ran out of the bathroom. I ran to the door. I tried to open it but it was stuck. "Going somewhere?" I heard from behind me. I turned around and Camila was standing there. "Mila we have to go, someone is after us" I cried. "No no, honey. Nobody is after me, I'm just going to fucking murder you" she said innocently. "WHAT?" I shouted.

She walked towards me. I was now backed up into a corner. "Allyson Brooke Hernandez" she said. Now our noses were touching. She pressed her lips on mine. All of a sudden she tried to stab me but it hit the door. I pushed her off of me. I ran over to another side of the room.

"I have one last thing to say to you" she said as licked her lips.

"What just get it over with!" I shouted.

"WELCOME TO OUR SLEEPOVER!!!" She shouted.

"WHAT?" I shouted.

Dinah ran out of the bathroom, Normani crawled from underneath the bed, and Lauren walked inside of the room. "I HATE ALL OF YOU!! YOU GUYS ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK" I shouted. They all burst into laughter while giving each other high fives.
-------------------------------------
After we all cleaned up from their mean prank, we all chose beds. It was Dinah and Mani on one bed and Lauren, Mila, and I on the other.

"So Lauren how'd Dinah's lips taste at ten?" Mani asked.

"Dinah you promised you wouldn't tell anyone" Lauren whined.

"Well I had to tell her" Dinah said as she laid her head on Normani's lap.

"So why were you guys acting like that in class today?" I asked.

"It's apart of our plan to get that banshee to leave us alone" Dinah said, and we all laughed.

"You guys wanna be in on it?" Mani asked.

We all nodded. "This is going to be fun" Dinah said, laughing mischievously.