Chapter 7

Normani's POV
Dinah never came, so I knew something was up. I texted the rest of them that I couldn't find her. We all searched for her.

Dinah's POV
My eyes fluttered open. My vision was a bit blurry at the moment. When my vision became normal, I looked around and I was in someone else's dorm room. I tried to get up, but my hands were tied to the bed. Someone came into the room. "Dinah your awake" they said, I looked at them and it was Danielle. She sat down extremely close to me. "Did I hurt you" she asked, "yes a year ago when you text dumped me on our two year anniversary" I said. She wrapped her arms around me "I'm so so so sorry if I caused you any pain" she said, "I'm extremely uncomfortable" I said. She let go of me "Dinah I'm so sorry for everything. I apologize for sexually assaulting you in the bathroom, for kidnapping you, for breaking your heart" she said sincerely, "I forgive you for the first two, but I'll never forgive you for breaking my heart" I said. She untied my hands "you can go now if you want" she said, I got up and I was about to reach for the door handle, but I turned around. "Why do you want me back?" I asked, "I miss you" she said. I laughed "I'm hoping that we can be friends. I'm done dwelling on the past" I said, she smiled.

I was wandering around the hallway trying to find my dorm room. I heard someone shouting my name. I followed the voice and saw Normani, Ally, Lauren, and Camila looking for me. "Dinah where are you?" Camila asks, "right here" I say. They gasp and run over to me. "Dinah are you ok?" Lauren asks, "yeah, Im ok. She just wanted to talk" I said. They sighed in relief. I walked over to Normani "what did you wanna ask me?" I asked, "um... a... I.. you... ughhhhh" she stammered. I pulled her in for a kiss, when we pulled apart I said "I would love to be your girlfriend". The rest of the girl cheered "this calls for a sleepover" Ally said. We all agreed and we went inside our dorm room.