The night

Dinah's POV
I decided not to go. Instead, I stayed in my room with mani. We were watching scary movies, and I was terrified, but I didn't show it. "Next movie is Ouji" she said, "alright put it in" I said trying to seem tough.

I watched about ten scary movies, and I've had enough. I tried to sleep, but scary images would pop up in my head. I got out of bed, and went to Normani's bed. "Mani can I sleep with you?" I asked, "finally, I was waiting for you to ask" she said. I got in her bed, then her arms wrapped around my torso. "Mani you never answered my question" I reminded her, "oh yeah turn on the light" she said. I did as she said. "The reason I love you is that you're honest. You are open about your problems, and you're positive. Plus, your fine as hell" she said, "thank you. Now let's watch some tv" I said. She grabbed the remote, and the movie continued playing. "Change it mani!" I shouted, "Oww! Dinah you're squeezing my boob!" she shouted. I loosened my grip on her "it's gone" she said, I cuddled into her side. Then there was a knock on the door.

I got up and opened the door. It was Danielle. Who the hell knocks on someone's door at 11:39 pm? Oh! This crazy bitch. "Hey Dinah, how come you didn't come?" She asked, "my girlfriend wanted me to stay with her" I lied. She nodded "alright goodnight" she said before walking off.

I locked the door and got back on Normani's bed. "Who was that?" She asked, "uh... Danielle" I said nervously. She didn't say anything and she played with her fingers. I leaned over and kissed her cheek "let's get some sleep" I said while getting up to turn off the light. I got back in the bed and wrapped my arms around mani "goodnight mani, I love you" I said, then I closed my eyes and quickly dozed off.

I might make a new fanfic about 5h babysitting. I'm not sure yet, but I love you. 💜💜💚💚💙💙❤️❤️